Intro About the Mod
- This mod adds Rings, which can be socketed into Hand Armor’s item modifier slots.
- Rings have interesting effects / stats. Most Rings have a Description page if the Stats page isnt clear enough.
- You cant equip the same type of Ring (Ring of Agony + another Ring of Agony)
- Mainly focusing was for buffing Melee and Archery but ended up having a bit of everything, except Guns and Explosives. (Some Ring’s stats will work with Guns and Explosives, like rings that just have “% Entity Damage”)
- Most Rings have “Roll Ranges” where you might find 2 of the same rings, but different values for their Stats. Some Rings have “Roll Pools” where 2 of the same Rings have entire different Stats.
- As of right now, these Rings should be looted from:
- Chance to loot from Chests, Safes, ZBags.
- Chance to loot from Hidden Stash, Burried Supplies.
- Chance to loot from Forge, Workbench.
- The “Ring of Beginnings” is a Ring you can craft by default.
- Intended to work with Core game, unsure about other major mods’ compatibility.
- There may be bugs
- For Multiplayer, Bladestorm Games suggest both Server/Host, and Client(s) / User(s) have the mod installed to avoid potential issues.
- Current Version: 1.1
- Version 1.2 in the works.
- Added new ring: Ring of Venom
- Hitting an enemy applies [2 to 4] stacks of Poison. This poison lasts 12 seconds and each stack deals low damage over time.
- Added new ring: Ring of Demolition (3 Variants)
- V1) 500% Block Damage with Robotic Sledge
- V2) 500% Block Damage with Brawling
- V3) 50% Block Damage (Generic)
- Added new ring: Ring of Reborn
- You’re recovered to Full Health upon reaching [15/20/25] Health. 10 Minute Cooldown.
- Added new ring: Ring of Amplification
- Consumable’s Buff Duration increase by [20/30/40]%
- Added a new Variant for Ring of Wish
- Consumable’s Buff Duration increase by 20%
- Fixed a mistake with Brilliance Ring, where the mod tag was set to “Laborlove”
- Fixed the modifier “Chance to one-shot Tree”, it now works.
- Fixed a mistake with Wish Ring’s “Entity Damage” variant where the Damage Value didnt match the Text Value.
(If you see a duplicate ring, double check it, some rings have variants, where the same ring can roll different stats)
List of All Rings and Their Stats / Descriptions: Google Docs Page
- Vampirica (The “Chance to gain life on hit” ring states it works with Melee and Archery, but will work with all sources of hit.)
- Scorch and Dragon Flame should work if you are playing Solo (Are the Host), but seems to have issues with Multiplayer (Client)
- Special thanks to those who have answered his questions about modding!
- Ring Icons from Path of Exile, some icons adjusted.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Bladestorm Games
5 thoughts on “7 Days to Die the Rings of Potential”
These rings are awesome thank you very much. : )
Awesome Mod, but in my game on 20.6 some rings are free to craft (require no items)
this is a great mod. however just trying to play this on apocalypse now and they are not spawning in? do i need to do it on a new world?
Love these but since I’m using the Mega loot mod I’m getting multiple rings I don’t need or can scrap. Can you make it possible to either sell the ones you don’t need to the trader or scrap them? I’m playing single player, so I can just give them to a fellow player. I checked and one or two are the same, or have lower stats I don’t want anymore.