This mod makes 7 Days to Die more fun and challenging.
The List of Changes
- HP/Stamina Goes up to 300
- For every level you gain, your gamestage is increased with 2.4 instead of the 1.2 you gain in vanilla.
- Added big list of zombies and Hostile Animals
- Re-done horde-nights/sleepers/screamer hordes
- Custom roaming hordes
- Toilet pistols are back and double shotgun
- Better treasure loot
- Night time is not a quiet place anymore. Weak radiated zombies will show up, you have been warned
- Made the candy craftable through a perk (to unlock it you need Master Chef Third perk)
- Changed the candy cost from 100 to 500
- Reduced Basic Survival Quests from 8 quests to 1 quest
- After Finishing Basic Survival Quest you will get few tools and melee weapon
- When you get special quest from trader to another you will get coins
- Added Scrap tools/scarp iron club
- Added Stainless steel
- Added scrap iron bars and steel bars
- Change Night vision Goggles color from green to red
- Lowered all Armor Physical Resistance/Elemental Resistance. So you won’t be Immortal anymore
- Vehicles takes double amount of fuel to fill it up
- Traders re-stock every 2 days
- Traders has now bigger amount of ammo and resources
- Nerfed the amount of ammo you find it in loot
- Crafting ammo now is much cheaper
Special thanks to Khaine, Telric, Valmar, War3zuk for those great mods:
- Valmars Animal Snares
- Valmars Expanded Ammo Types
- Valmars Reuseable Cooking Bowls
- War3zuk 25k Stacks
- War3zuk Custom Foods
- War3zuk Disassemble Ammo
New update is out!
- Legendary and Mutated zombies shows up too early in some Poi’s like Hospital, Fixed.
- Added custom background and Logo
- Steel blocks were not upgradeable to stainless steel, Fixed.
- Buff almost all guns
- Wandering hordes were too strong from early game, Fixed.
- Added bears and demolitions to wandering horde
- Reduced the amount of special ammo you get from loot (Valmars Expanded Ammo Types modlet)
- Reduced weak radiated zombies spawn rate at night
- Reduced hostile animals spawn rate at Day/Night
- Weak rad zombies start to show up in poi’s at 15 Gamestage
- Reduced the Amount of Books you get from Loot/Trader
This update doesn’t require a restart.
Also available on the mod launcher!
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: killerbunny264, KhaineGB, Telric, Valmar, War3zuk