Mlburgoon like variety, so he created this mod (with help from the community, thanks everyone). It adds baby animals to the game.
Inspired from Khelldon’s Baby Bears mod.
Basically, every animal in the game has a “baby” version (no chickens and no rabbits because they would be SO small). They are smaller, so harder to see and can hide under larger animals easier (wolfpacks can be interesting). They do less damage and drop less on harvest (pretty sure this is working correctly now).
It adds some variety and fun to the game. Server side friendly so you can just drop it in and surprise your friends!
- Version 1.3:
- Updated for Alpha 19!
- Added Baby Zombie Vultures.
- Added Radiated Baby Zombie Vultures.
- Version 1.2: More specific characteristics for each animal including ranges, buffs, entity damage, block damage.
- Version 1.1:
- Naming standards incorporated for uniqueness and less chance of interference with other mods
- Fixed Baby Bears instant death when spawned
The forum topic of the mod is here.