This is a 7 Days to Die challenge mod revision inspired by the A18 mod “Dishong Tower Challenge” made by MidnightDesigner, Sphereii and Pitchsilent.
The mod makes the following changes to the vanilla game. I have tried to keep it as close to the original experience as possible with a few extra tweaks.
- Coal recipe = 1 coal from 5 wood in campfire.
- Farming plot recipe = 4 wood and 100 clay.
- Seeds can be crafted from one food item.
- Old cash can be converted into casino tokens by crafting.
- Glue recipe = 4 bones with campfire, 2 bones with chemistry station.
- 30+ Plant fibers and 6 clay from digging potted plants.
- 30 Plant fibers from trees.
- 10% chance of getting tree seed from digging potted plants.
- 30% chance of engines from wrenching broken or working Vending Machines, Fridges and Freezers.
- 40% chance of engines from wrenching broken cement mixers.
- 90% chance of a headlight from Projectors.
- 50% chance of headlight from Yellow Work Light.
- 20% chance of battery from Yellow Work Light.
- 5% chance of battery from wall clocks.
- Water has been added to the swimming pool.
A custom questline has been added that you receive upon starting the game. This questline will guide you towards completing the challenge.
- You must enter the Dishong Tower immediately (being on the front porch counts as being in) and cannot leave thereafter.
- You may build bridges off the side of the building to reach things, but those bridges must support themselves and cannot touch the ground.
- You may not mine or dig under the building.
- All default game settings, unless you want to turn up the size of the hordes
- If you die, the game is over.
- You must survive until you are able to build a gyrocopter and fly off the roof.
The mod also includes a custom world named “DishongTowerChallenge” that will spawn you infront of the dishong tower. The tower is the only building in the world.
Note: This mod is server side. Only the server needs to have it installed.
- Spotlights no longer wrench for headlights or batteries
- AC units no longer wrench for engines
- Broken cement mixers now wrench for engines
- Projectors now wrench for headlights
- Wall clocks now wrench for batteries
- Vending machines, fridges and freezers now wrench for engines
- Rebalanced headlight, battery and engine drop rates
- Added installation instructions
If you appreciate Zilox’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
If you need help, you can use this support link.
Credits: Zilox, MidnightDesigner, SphereII, Pitchsilent