H7SB Toolbelt is a server-side mod that reduces the size of tool belts and change the HUD.
This mod has additional modules that can be optionally activated.
Rework: Tool Belt Size
The size of the tool belt has been reduced to 5 slots.
Numbers have been added to the slots for easier use.
The HUD has been centered around the tool belt and adjusted to its size.
The button to clear the inventory in creative mode has been removed.
“xToolbelt(Hardcore)” Removes additional the compass and add time to menue.
Leave a thumbs up on the mod (youtube) you like to ensure that it gets an update for A21. Mods (youtube) with less thumbs up may be depreciated or deleted.
- Download and unpack (“extract here”) the Zip data.
- Place it into your “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
- Go inside the h7sb mod folder.
- Copy & paste (NOT drag & drop) the module you like into the main “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
This mod requires a new savegame.
The option for players to keep their tool belt after death must be enabled.
It’s a known bug that you can “overwind” while scrolling. It is recommended to use the hotkeys.
Copyrights: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- You are allowed to use this mod for your private use (singleplayer/multiplayer/server).
- You are allowed to use this mod as part of your custom modpack (as separated mod).
- You are not allow to reupload it without permission (exception mentioned)!
- Of cause your allow to take inspiration to improve your existing code!
If you appreciate Eihwaz’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
If you need help, you can use this support link.
Credits: Eihwaz, Scomar82, R.E.LXIX