Simple changes I typically put on all Kitten Me Gaming servers before launch. Just some tweaks to things that improve some areas of the game that I felt needed some love.
Ratbertts Quality of Life 1.0
Stack Sizes Changes
Following stack up to 500 (up from 125)
- Super Corn
- Yucca Fruit
- Raw Meat
Following stack up to 10 (up from 5)
- First Aid Bandage
- First Aid Kit
Following stack up to 20 (up from 10)
Following stack up to 30 (up from 15)
- Added Recipe for stone arrow that uses cloth instead of feather (both exist, and added bundle recipe)
- Added Recipe for stone crossbow bolt that uses cloth instead of feather (both exist, and added bundle recipe)
- Added all dyes to chem bench so you can craft them if you don’t want to wait to find them in loot (now under their own category on bench)
- Modified all starting meet recipes to reduce meats.
- Bacon and Eggs down to 3 meats (from 5)
- Boiled, Charred, Grilled meats down to 2 (from 5)
- All seed recipes reduced from 5 items to 3 items to craft a seed. Example: 3 corn makes 1 seed
- Changed First Aid Kit, replaced beer with medical aloe cream instead
Ratbertts Quality of Life 1.2 Updates
- Added an admin concrete block that is not destroyable (for admins building public areas)
- Modified gas generators to hold up to 2k in gas and provide a bit more electrical output.
- Improved spear dmg in perk tree Javelin Master
- Improved the durability of electric fence posts from 250 to 500
- Added working jail doors to crafting
- Added Beaker to crafting
- Added Battery Acid to crafting (improved looting is still in mod, but commented out if you wish to re-add the increased battery acid spawns, you can)
- Made player purchased vending machines more difficult to destroy, best if used with Admin Concrete block(because trolls)
- Added eggs to fridges for looting
If you need help, you can use this support link.