TL;DR Description: Gameplay improvements/changes that keeps close to vanilla and works server side. Build/Upgrade more blocks (roofs, trims, bridge ramps, etc). Steel versions of railings, bars, and catwalks. Pick-up lanterns, tires, burning barrels, etc. Localization for better sorting. Animal corpse stick around longer. Archery and Wheel recipe improvements. ETC!
Everything is XML only, so it pushes to clients from servers! Full details are in the readme.
Full List of Changes and Fixes (Since Version 1.04)
- Many blocks (roof parts, trims, bridge ramps, half blocks, pillars with tops, etc) are now buildable and upgradeable
- Bars are now a variant block, allows you to switch between centered and regular.
- Bars, Catwalks, Railings can be upgraded to a steel variant
- Railings have been updated (thin wood bar, upgrade path improved to follow models)
- Commercial/House doors can be built (accounting for brass) and upgraded to iron doors
- Broken gravestones can be repaired to upright/fixed version
- Localization file updated to include new blocks and improved for better sorting of item parts and bundles.
- Animal corpses stick around for 20 minutes instead of 5
- Yellow Loot bags from zombies stick around Significantly longer
- Lanterns, Burning Barrels, “good” tires and yellow flashlights can be picked up (flashlight turns into regular one)
- Flashlights stack to 50, like torches
- Vehicle Wheel Changes:
- Make a tire with acid OR pick up “good” tires found in the world
- Make a wheel with a tire and mechanical parts
- Archery Projectile Recipe changes:
- All require feathers, not plastic
- Feathers can be made from plastic
- Bolts and Arrows can be converted back and forth (exploding has a difference)
- First Aid Bandages can also be made directly from a bandage
- Car Salvaging, turned off damage passthrough as that limits salvaging amount
- Anything that can be built as a bundle, can be rebundled
- Clay Soil is now a bundleable resource through Art Of Mining Pallets perk
The forum topic of the mod is here.