SMXhud is SMX as you know it from Alpha 16 first remade into a modlet and tweaked for Alpha 17 & 18 and now further enhanced for Alpha 19. The purpose of SMXhud is to take the in-game HUD into a more horror like and gritty art style all while trying to stay as informative as possible while not being intrusive on your gameplay.
- Dependencies: SMXlib, ZMXhudCP.
- The Optionals: ZMXhudCPTHB
- Compatibility: Will probably work with most mods/modlets that doesn’t modify the same windows/areas in the XUI files and have a lower load order.
You are allowed to use this modlet as is for your own personal use and/or on a server you run and/or administrate.
You are under no circumstance allowed to distribute any SMX and/or ZMX branded modlets without written consent from the developer.
If you wish to distribute SMX and/or ZMX branded modlets as part of your own project and consent have been given you are required to do so in such a way so that all the files of the SMX and/or ZMX modlet or modlets in question remain unaltered and you cannot under any circumstance claim credit for creating the modlet or modlets or any of the files provided with it/them.
If consent is given you are required to make the changes as a new modlet that injects into the modlet in question and keeping load order in mind it is to be named so that it loads AFTER the original modlet. The original modlet shall be distributed as is with no change to its files what so ever.
If consent is given it is only given on a case to case basis and those that receive consent cannot pass that consent on to another party or project. Nor will the consent pass on to other creators that opt to include consented work into their project.
You are not allowed to use any of the assets bundled with SMX and/or ZMX branded modlets in other projects. This restriction applies to all files that the SMX and/or ZMX modlets consist of.
You are required to seek special consent from the developer should you wish to make changes to any asset files provided with the SMX and/or ZMX branded modlets.
You are required to inform the developer when your project that contains any SMX and/or ZMX modlet or modlets have been made available to the public.
Installation and Removal Procedures
- Decompress the modlet using WinRAR or a compatible archiver.
- Copy or move the Mods folder into your 7 Days to Die installation folder. Overwrite if prompted.
- Verify the install by checking that the ModInfo.xml file is located in this hierarchy: “\Mods\modletname\ModInfo.xml”
- Remove by deleting the modlet folder in question inside the Mods folder.
If you feel like making a donation to support the development of the SMX mods, use this link.
The forum topic of the mod is here.