This mod changes the existing inventory system and adds backpacks of different sizes. These can be produced in different ways and unlock up to 27 inventory slots. All backpacks can be placed as a block.
9 additional slots can be gained through different pocket mods. Steroids have been changed and unlock another 9 slots (to rach the maximum). The Pack Mule ability has been adjusted and now does not allow you to receive a penalty despite being overloaded.
4 Different Backpacks
- Shabby Backpack // 09 Slots // always unlocked // Trader
- Normal Backpack // 18 Slots // unlock via “Needle and Thread” Pockets // Trader
- Kucci Backpack // 18 Slots // unlock via schematic in loot // Trader (Secret Stash 1)
1 Admin Backpack
- Gucci Backpack // 45 Slots // always unlocked in dev menue
Pocket Mod Rework
- Small Pocket Mod // 02 Slots // always unlocked
- Large Pocket Mod // 04 Slots // unlock via “Needle and Thread” Pockets
- Coat Pocket Mod // 05 Slots // unlock via “Needle and Thread” Complete
- Steroids // 09 Slots
Pack Mule Rework
- Pack Mule // 1-9 Slots // prevent penalty despite being overloaded
Attention – use drag and drop to equip backpacks to prevent visual bugs.
Copyrights: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- You are allowed to use this mod for your private use (singleplayer/multiplayer/server).
- You are allowed to use this mod as part of your custom modpack (as separated mod).
- You are not allow to reupload it without permission!
- You are not allow to charge money for it!
- You are not allow to copy over hole parts of it for your own Mod and release it under your name.
- Of cause your allow to take inspiration or copy single parts (no assets) to improve your existing code!
- Its all about respect – just ask for it and do not steal it
- Update 1.1 – Add new line in loc.txt / “Use Drag and Drop to equip this item!”
Use recommended way – worst case is to have it selected in toolbelt and use hotkey; out of inventory should work with hotkey.
- Download and unpack the Zip data.
- Place it into your “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
If you appreciate Eihwaz’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Eihwaz, Mastermatrix, Telric, Stallionsden