Welcome to the Winterween Project by SphereII and Xyth, the unholy combination of Winter Project and the ancient spirit of Valoween!
Not wanting to miss an alpha, they have combined two of the most dramatic mods into a single mod for Alpha 19 for a special Halloween treat.
Steel your nerves. Steady your hands. Keep your wits about you, and you just may survive Winterween…
They invite you to explore Winterween and challenge yourself to find all of its dark secrets.
Keeping with the spirit of the discovery of the sphereii-mentals, please be mindful of posting potential spoilers.
Thank you to the following Modlet creators who helped shape out the world with their modlets:
- JaxTeller718 for his increased biome zombies, and wandering hordes.
- Riles for Riles’ HUD Plus UI
- Ragsy for the custom vehicle.
Special thanks goes to Mumpfy for his texturing work.
- Recommended: 12G of RAM or higher.
- Required: Alpha 19.2
- (new) SphereII pushed a fix to both 19.2 and 19.3 for Hugh’s trader.
- SphereII has pushed another fix that stopped it crashing on the linux host.
- RWG should be all fixed up now.
- Trader Hugh’s base has been fixed
- Nightmare corrections were done
- Adjusted cave spawns to be a bit more assertive
- Added Khaine’s HP Target bars
Mod Launcher Installation
Click on sphereii-mental, then Winterween.
Manual Installation and Dedicated Servers
Download and extract in-place, over writing what is there.
Clients can ignore the 7DaysToDieServer_Data folder. Likewise, Servers can ignore the 7DaysToDie_Data folder.
For players with less than 12G of RAM, a work around is possible by removing the following folders (or deleting their ModInfo.xml:
- Mods\winter zeds blue
- Mods\winter zeds white
Those will reduce memory consumption, but you will not get the special re-texturing.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: SphereII, Xyth