9mm. Gun pack – vanilla expansion mod, new 12 guns (more in the future) with unique stats, balance based around the vanilla’s guns.
- Traditional Pistol = high damage, long range(for pistol), small mobility bonus (walk)
- Traditional SMG = high damage, high ammo CAP., high durability
- Tactical SMG = medium damage, high accuracy / longrange (for SMG), low recoil, + extra mod slot
- Download and Extract .rar file (with 7zip or winrar)
- Go inside IZY_A219mmgun_PACK(1of2) you will see 3 folder and 1 txt file
- Put 3 folders into /7 Days To Die/Mods
DO TEST MOD before you load your current played saves.
Backup save are recommended.
From now on Izayo’s gun mods will use this silencer name “IZYgunmodSilencerIMS”
Can be crafted with vanilla silencer (also you can craft it back)
Normal Edition Features
- Remove all the special effect from immersive editions
- All gun sights will uses simple small reddot so they will not get blurry when texture are set to half / quarter / eight
IZY, Gun, SMG, Pistol
Common Problems Found by Users
- Problem – missing models / icons
- Suggestion – try re-download, install
- Problem – Gun sight are blurry with low graphic setting
- Suggestion – wait for the normal edition (soon)
- Problem – Crosshair is hiding when aim
- Suggestion – use toggle-on crosshair patch
Leave balance suggestions / bug / problem in the comment sections.
- BFT2020 XML advisor
- xyth Unity advisor
- Guppycur Unity advisor
- bdubyah Unity advisor
- Zilox Unity advisor
- and people in the forum
- Sketchfab free assets: models credit in the mod folder
Please don’t spam in Izayo’s PM about release date. Report bugs, suggestion is ok.
The forum topic of the mod is here.