Clockwork Orange has been away from the modding scene for a while but he is back now with a new rendition of his previous work.
Generally he like to stay true to vanilla as much as possible but there are a few areas of preference he like to change.
For now the new version of the mod has only a few small changes and you can expect more to come in the near future.
Small disclaimer is that he has not taken it upon himself to learn xpathing so his mods will be good old fashion direct file replacement, at least for now, sorry for any inconvenience.
- Zombies are now looted directly and no longer drop a loot bag
- Zombies can have a chance for loot although some may have nothing
- Nurses drop medical loot and regular zombies do not
- Boss zombie loot is unchanged
- Changed Stealth / Health / Stamina / Hunger / Thirst to his preferred custom UI
- Changed increased wilderness spawns for zombies the same as he has done previously
For those of you who are familiar with his work will see that obviously there is a lot of things missing from his previous versions which for those of you who are curious can be found archived here.
Since he has been away for a while the game has gone through some considerable changes and he will first need to familiarize himself with the current systems before he continue with modifications but hopefully you will see some more from him in the near future.
Install instructions are included with the download.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Clockwork Orange