This mod increases the amount of resources obtained from many sources and also lowers the requirements for building some limited items. The intention is to lower the grind level of the game a bit, for those who don’t enjoy that aspect as much.
Changes to recipes are minimal, but do includes things like:
- Foods that should, realistically, only need 1 or 2 meat to create now have lower meat requirements. He mean, c’mon, 5 raw meat to make 1 charred steak is a bit silly.
- Iron bars now take 50% of the iron needed in vanilla (100 iron is a bit much for a single iron bar block)
- He know they give you more bone’s for harvesting now, but you should still be able to make a bone knife with only one bone.
- Bird Nests will now give more eggs.
- (new) General bugfixes / tweaks
- Updated for A20.
If you need help, you can use this support link.
5 thoughts on “Less Grind”
Increase crafting times of Cement and Concrete Mix? By how much??
hello just downloaded i really like how you made it more reasonable for food crafting. i did notice for the charred meat, grilled meat and boiled meat they require 0 meat to craft. but overall great mod.
Thats cause of either level 3 or 4 of Master chef perk, it decreases amount of main ingredient in recipes by 1 .. and 1-1=0 ._. though nice that i can make English breakfast witn only eggs (“Bacon and eggs”) though then i have 1000 of meat i though i can sell it .. not worth it .. + you can sell grilled meat (cost 0) for some money if you stack 1000 of them in a bit of grindy time)
Main problem is that you cant set craft order for more than one such 0 cost meal in craft line so you can only order 4 grilled meal at once (4 space in queue) otherways possible to infinitly farm money from nothing then you sit next to trader with campfire and grilling meat …
I had to edit the “recipes” file to set the number to at least 2 due to the game rounding down, so when it gets below 1 it rounds it down. I’m not sure where but a line of code needs to be added that if a recipe/crafting value like that is less than 1 that it set it to 1.
Bonjour merci pour ce mod qui et bien équilibré et super cool 🙂