5.56 pack mod, new 12 guns (more in the future) with unique stats, balance based around the vanilla’s guns. New calibers 5.56x45mm.
- Download and extract file
- Go inside “IZY_A21_556gun_PACK.V2(1.5of3) you will see 2 folders
- Put both folder into /7 Days To Die/Mods
DON’T ignore “A21_Izayo_Visible_Mods_mod” it make gun mod like “grip, stock” visible in game.
It if already exist, do replace. (they’re same in every gun pack)
BACK UP YOUR SAVE, OR AT LEAST TEST MOD IN ANOTHER WORLD (or save) BEFORE YOU LOAD YOUR CURRENT PLAYING SAVE!
Display Icons in crafting-skill cause so many problems each update so… Izayo removed guns Icons in crafting-kill window but it still working, uses Vanilla guns unlock as reference.
Leave balance suggestions / bug / problem in the comment sections.
- BFT2020 XML advisor
- bdubyah Unity advisor
- Zilox Unity advisor
- and people in the forum
- Sketchfab free assets: models credit in the mod folder
Please don’t spam in Izayo’s PM about release date. Report bugs, suggestion is ok.
v2 – 1.5/3
- Added Light Machine gun class (4 guns)
- Better balance (damage now scale up each weapon’s Tier)
- Tier 4 guns are now only can be found in traders, loots, quest rewards (crafting removed)
- Fixed some sounds (re-use)
- Reasonable recipe cost to craft
- Removed crosshair when aim
v1.1 – 1/3
- Added G36C as tier 4 Tactical Carbine
- Fixed loot and trader xml
The forum topic of the mod is here.