Do you have friends that can’t help themselves and store everything in a specific box for each type of items? Eric Beaudoin does. This mod adds new graphic designs for the storage boxes and also add half-block versions of the storage boxes (for more headspace).
The new designs are added to the Wooden Storage / Furniture variant block. When the new containers are destroyed, they are put in the player inventory. This allow players to move the containers or to select a different design.
Note: The mod has been tested and works with Alpha 20.
v1.7: More ammo crates
- Added crates and half-crates for 9mm, arrow, magnum, and shell ammo
- Added crates and half-crates for melee and range weapons
v1.6: Crates for mod parts
- Changed the modding design (its purpose was not clear enough)
- Added designs for Armor, Vehicle (in preparation for Alpha 20), and Weapon Mods crates and half-crates
- Fix a typo that was there since forever, if you used an ammo crate of half-crate, you will probably have to remove it with and place it back
v1.5: Even more crates
Cement Mixer, Chemistry, Crafting, Electricity, Gas, Gun Craft, Modding, Plants, Resources, Tool Smithing
v1.4: New crates
New Auto Parts and Workbench designs
v1.3: Bug fixes
- Secure Armors Storage now available to players (only could use Insecure version before)
- Writable Storage now get drop in your inventory if you destroy it
v1.2: Alpha 19 fixes
- Fix: The wood container variant block changed name with Alpha 19
- Work on textures to make them look better with new lighting system
v1.1: Rebuilt assets for the new linear lighting (Alpha 19)
v1.0: First official version which includes
- New design for generic, armors, barter (trader), forge, mining, and recycle storage boxes
- Everything is also available in half-cube format
- All new storage boxes are added to the wood storage and furniture helper
Important: For this mod to work properly, it needs to be installed on the server and every player’s computer.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Eric Beaudoin