Adds an progression based lighting system. Light sources from fires burn slowly down and can be ignited again. In addition, the Mod includes all electric lamps available in Vanilla. In its basic version, the mod is 100% vanilla-friendly – thanks to the separate mod in the folder, improved textures can be unlocked.
New Light System
Light sources no longer burn infinitely. To ignite you need flint / lighter. Downgrade to unlit light sources (no torches / lantern). Torches can be lit directly from fire sources.
- Torch / flint / short burning time (disappears)
- Candle / animal fat / medium burning time
- Lantern / animal fat / medium burning time (disappears)
- Fire bowl / coal / long burning time
- Storm Lantern / fuel / long burning time
22 Electric Lamps That Can Be Crafted!
No flashlight because it breaks the progress curve.
Seperate Asset Mod (inside folder)
Drag and drop “zLights” to activate improved models and icons.
Attention! By using the assets, the mod must be installed on the client and server! The pumpkin lantern is only with assets available.
- Download and unpack the Zip data.
- Place it into your “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
Installation via Mod Launcher available!
If you appreciate Eihwaz’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Eihwaz, Telric, Adreden