H7SB Lights is a server-side mod that includes a reworked light-system and more lamps.
The mod has additional modules that can be optionally activated.
Rework: Light System
Light sources burn out after some time and can (usually) be reignited.
To ignite a light source you need a flint/lighter and fuel.
Torch // 16 ticks // burns to ashes // –
Candle // 32 ticks // re-ignitable // Animal fat
Fire bowl // 48 ticks // re-ignitable // Coal
Lantern // 64 ticks // re-ignitable // Gas
There are 20x 1-block lamps available via helper block.
In addition, there are 5 large lamps and 2 furniture blocks.
Can be crafted as a Rank 3 Engineer.
New: Fuse Box
Can be crafted as an engineer (3) and allow cables to be routed invisibly.
Flashlights require power, which they automatically draw from your equipment.
The battery lasts for 5 minutes and automatically regenerates when switched off.
Rework: Helmet & Gun Flashlight
Mods and recipes only buyable at the trader.
“xLights(Hardcore)” Removes overpowered head/gun flashlights and makes it darker.
- Download and unpack (“extract here”) the Zip data.
- Place it into your “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
- Go inside the h7sb mod folder.
- Copy & paste (NOT drag & drop) the module you like into the main “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
Copyrights: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- You are allowed to use this mod for your private use (singleplayer/multiplayer/server).
- You are allowed to use this mod as part of your custom modpack (as separated mod).
- You are not allow to reupload it without permission (exception mentioned)!
- Of cause your allow to take inspiration to improve your existing code!
If you appreciate Eihwaz’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
If you need help, you can use this support link.