This mods adds some changes to the 7 Days to Die. Because Claymore was bored and thought, what he probably miss. This time: Options, if you continue or join an existing local game.
- 24 Hour Cycle: Up to 6 hours realtime
- Daylight Length: From zero to 24 hours. 0 = Everlasting night. 24 = Everlasting day.
- XP Multiplier: Up to 10000%
- Payer Block Damage: Up to 10000%
- AI Block Damage: Up to 10000%
- AI Blood Moon Block Damage: Up to 10000%
- Loot Abundance: Up to 10000%
- Blood Moon Count: Up to 128 Zombies (Don’t try that with a potato PC!)
- Air Drops: Up to 30 days
Party Shared Kill Range: Added 4096 and 8192 meters. Why? Because if you’re in a party, why not share it over the whole map?
The forum topic of the mod is here.