Learn from our forefathers of destruction how to craft exotic ammunition and take your zombie slaying to the next level. Inscribed in these pages are instructions on how to craft glass, fire, high density, shock, and concussion ammo. Exotic ammo can be crafted in all calibers, including robotic turrets, grenades and rockets.
- Glass – Bleed your foes dry with glass ammo. Each shot on target adds a bleed counter which stacks up.
- Fire – This ammo will set zombies ablaze. Targets will take burning damage over a short period of time.
- High Density – The definition of stopping power. Each shot will send zombies flying back.
- Shock – It’s electrifying! Zombies that are shocked will be stunned and take shock damage for a short time.
- Concussion – These rounds will drop any zombie to their knees in an instant. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.
Each chapter of the Exotic Ammo book the player reads will unlock Exotic Ammo for a different caliber: 9mm, 7.62mm, 44 Magnum, shotgun slugs, arrows / bolts, robotic turret, grenades, or rockets.
After reading all chapters, the player is rewarded with bulk crafting and the knowledge to craft the most destructive weapon known: the Holy Hand Grenade.
Exotic Ammo and books can be found in loot, loot crates, book bundles, military POI’s, or as quest rewards.
Many traders will have Exotic Ammo and books for sale.
If you want to give the ammo a test drive, you can spawn them from the creative menu by clicking F1, then typing cm. In your inventory you should see a new tab with a light bulb. Go there and click the backpack icon. The Exotic Ammo can be found in the ammo section.
This mod was created in Alpha 21.1 (b16). It has not been tested on any other builds.
Change Log 18.104.22.1681
- Added Exotic Rocket ammo
- Added Exotic Rocket ammo to rocket loot
- Added all Exotic Ammo to T2 – T3 ranged weapons loot
- Localization for English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Brazilian, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Shock turret ammo not craftable
What you can do with this mod:
- Change this mod however you want
- Redistribute this mod as part of a modpack (give credit 🙂)
- Share with friends
What you cannot do with this mod:
- Reupload to any site and take credit as the original author
- Make money from this mod
DOWNLOAD (2 MB)
Credits: BoxTurtle Games