Here comes my first selfmade Map: Ireland Undead.
I made it for my Girlfriend – she is a big Ireland-Fan. We played this 8k-Map a lot in the last few months and had a lot of fun.
- I used KingGen and altered some Cities by Hand in the World Editor.
- Dublin has now a really good Downtown with many modern Streets, Buildings & a Subway.
- I used many modern Street-Tiles from the A20.
- There is also a Yacht in front of the Dublin Coast… 😉
- I don’t want to spoil the Buildings of the Cities so i painted them red.
Just put the Folder “Ireland Undead” into your Generated Worlds-Folder: OS(C:)/User/”YourUserName”/AppData/Roaming/7DaystoDie/GeneratedWorlds
Enjoy & have Fun!
Your DirkillerGaming (check my Channel on Youtube)
If you appreciate DirkillerGaming’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
Credits: Made by DirkillerGaming