Random World Generation for 7 Days to Die. Generate beautiful and unique worlds for 7 Days to Die. Customize your worlds! Faster than vanilla!
- Download KingGen.
- Run it.
- Choose your preferences and click “Generate world”.
- KingGen will create a folder containing the world. You have to copy it into 7 Days to Die’s worlds folder, usually: “%appdata%Roaming7 Days to DieGeneratedWorlds”
- The generated worlds are beautiful, with natural landscapes and large cities.
- The generation is faster than vanilla, even on old machines.
- Biomes are randomly placed, no repetitiveness.
- Deserts and snow never touch.
- KingGen is purely noise based, no stamps are used. This means that no two lakes look the same, nor two mountains.
- Custom POIs are supported.
- Custom heightmaps are supported.
- Custom biome maps are supported.
The forum topic of the mod is here.