This is a review mod based on the mod (Your End) and as the author I bring you some new functions that it has and surely it will be available later, but remember that they are only appearance functions and surely later I will also bring for those who They only want a change in appearance and not increase as more slots, simply with the amount of inventory slots of 7 days to die that it brings by default and so when they want to eliminate it it does not cause any problem.
The mod will bring updates little by little, because the appearance still needs to be modified a lot and suggestions will also be accepted and those who want the mod for a project will have to request it through discord and I will read it when it is available.
This mod still has features not enabled so that will only be available to modders who have projects as review mods, and additionally compatibility with Quartz could also be added.
- The mod comes in English, Spanish, German
- The appearance was slightly customized to the blue color (you can customize the color but it will require permission from the author)
- Inventory has 66 slots
- Added 3 slots to the entrance of the forge
- Tickets to craft have 6 slots
- The type of material (scrapping) was added to the description of any article
- Added what ammunition uses each weapon descriptions
- It was added with which kit each weapon or tool is repaired, it will only be seen if it is in your inventory or chests.
- Extra functions were added to ingredients, when you have enough quantity it will turn green and if not it will be red.
Remember not to use this mod in the new version of the mod (Your End) that will be available very soon. May not be compatible with some hotfix mods that modified the appearance.
Permissions and license in the mod folder.
Patch Notes 2.0.5
- It is released (0-Dcore (XMR_Core)) so that any interface mods creator can use it (always respecting the license)
- The recipe tracking icon did not appear on the recipe list (solved)
- The initial mission icon did not appear on the recipe list (solved)
- The recipe tracker was modified (with XMR_Core)
Patch Notes 2.0.4
- The Mod window was corrected (when pressing ESC the window disappeared)
- Changed the inventory controller to 0-DCore(XMR_Core)
- Fixed bug when locking inventory slots.
Patch Notes 2.0.3
- Changed controller color when locking inventory slots.
- Modifiers icon was added to the windows (vendor, recipe list, reward) (the game did not have it)
Patch Notes 2.0.2
- Added more mods (so you can download them from the menu)
- Added color when blocking inventory slots
- Improved the player window when pressing (B)
- Seller reward window improved
- Added a window to put your patch notes for those who have (review mods)
- Added 0-DCore(XMR_Core) to improve and replace some things that cannot be done.
If you appreciate Djtriplexmr’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
If you need help, you can use this support link.