Add drivable FunsPims’ trucks to the game.
You’ve seen those ambulances and service trucks derelicts around the cities, now you can drive them!
They are a bit harder to drive and slower than the 4×4, but they have a much more carrying capacity.
These bad boys are your best choice for your questing or looting expeditions.
How Do You Get Them?
This mod add the new trucks and everything you need to craft them in your game. Like other vehicles, you will need to either learn how to craft them through the Grease Monkey perk or by finding schematics. They are also sometimes available for sale at your favourite traders.
New In-Game Resources
Be aware that in order to craft the trucks, you will need a new type of resource, Truck Part, that can only be obtained by wrenching other trucks.
For this mod to work properly, it needs to be installed on the server and every player’s computer.
You May Also Want to Try Vehicle Madness
The Ambulance, Mo Power Truck and Working Stiff Truck are also included in Vehicles Madness along with tons of other vehicles and new in game features like repairing wrecks that you find in the world.
If you never have enough vehicles to ride, Vehicles Madness is for you.
v1.0: First version
- Implemented Ambulance, Mo Power, and Working Stiff models
- Added a new PaintJob pristine model
- New recipes, parts, and loot tables added
- Truck inventory has 120 storage slots
- Truck speed is 90% of the 4×4 speed
- Add exhaust particles to truck models
- Add icons for trucks, truck parts and truck accessories
- Add windshield to models
- Add entries in the localisation file for new entities
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Eric Beaudoin