Put an end to the eternal search for a missing book in a series, simply disassemble the schematics and books you have already learned. With the corresponding number of SchematicParts you can then craft the missing book yourself.
All schematics and skill books as well as quest papers can be disassembled into schematic parts. With these parts as well as a ruler, pencil and paper, which can be found in loot, you can craft the schematics and skill books yourself. Furthermore, 3 mission books can also be crafted from this parts. They will give you a killing quest to finish for a reward.
- He changed the material of the masteritem, where all seperate Skillbooks, quests and treasure maps based on.
- Scrapping of one item gives you always 6 Schematic parts, thats the only way to gather parts
- Rewards for the Quests are, (maybe they will be changed, based on Feedback):
- 100 Killquest: 10.000 XP, 2500 Coins
- 200 Killquest: 20.000 XP, 5000 Coins
- 250 Killquest: 25.000 XP, 7500 Coins, 1 Skillpoint
- Ruler and pencil are only found in loot
It makes the ruler (5 scrap polymer) and pencil (4 wood, 1 coal, 1 clay soil) craftable at workbench – Main file required.
- Added itemgroup Resources to pencil and ruler
- Added an optional file to make ruler and pencil craftable at workbench
Added a crafting-timer to reduce crafting time.
7 Days in Version A20 or higher – Supported languages: English, German
Just unzip the archive into the Mods folder of 7 Days. Example:(your drive:\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods)
The forum topic of the mod is here.