A20 – Version 1.0
README TABLE OF CONTENTS
- About Author
- Mod Philosophy
- Known Bugs
1. ABOUT AUTHOR
- Name thefirefoxflow
- Started playing 7d2d in mid 2014
- Started attempting to mod in Alpha 19
- First published a mod during Alpha 20
- Where to find:
- you will fine me on my 7 days to die server: The Last Stand
2. MOD PHILOSOPHY
- Singleplayer AND/OR Server-Side!
- Goal: Defend Admin areas!
- Feedback and Testing is Beneficial!
- Ammo stacks to 9,999,999 that’s a total of 29,999,997 ammo per turret.
- Turret requires 0 power to run, still needs a power uplink to run though.
- In the creative menu you need the dev tab clicked to access the Admin turret and Admin turret ammo.
4. KNOWN BUGS
- When restarting a server or reloading back in to a single player world the ammo within the turret resets to 64k a stack
- When locking the ammo in to a turret on a server the ammo will change to 65,535 a stack. (i dont know how to fix, i would love info how to fix)
9 thoughts on “Server-Side Auto Admin Turret”
yeay, this is my first 7 days to die mod, i have done a lot of mod tweaks in other peoples mods in the past year though, but this is the first ligit mod for 7d2d i built from the ground up.
i made this mod as no one has done it yet for some unknown reason.
i would love feedback about this mod. like tell me what i should do next, or stuff i could fix in this mod. i realy want to know.
Hi sir, thefirefoxflow, your mod is amazing. However, may I ask if there is a way to cause no damage to vehicles? I have a lot of vehicles in the server and they explode instantly, would there be a way to make the turrets not damage any vehicles? 🙂
Thank you so much!
Ill look into it, but last i remember it will attack anything, worth a look though, lol.
Ah question too! 🙂 are the admin turrets affected by the Difficulty scaling, the % of damage they do against zombies when on higher difficulty?
Thank youu. I hope you can answer soon! :))))
I made each bullet do 1million damage each, so difficulty shouldn’t effect it that much.
Does not work.More precisely, it simply does not shoot itself at enemies.
What is happening? are you linking the turret to a power source? are you putting the correct ammo in the turret and locking it in?
Hey nice Mod Thank You!
How can i change the damage that one shot all zombies?
me again, i ask because, your bullets make 1 million damage but a zombie have 150 life +- and it need 10 bullets to kill him, so whats wrong?