Below are the 7 Days to Die mods for Alpha 18 that are used on SnowWhite’s own server that they have launched the community to share around.
Mods Information & Download Links
There are 6 mods including Barbed Wire, Fuel to Oil, Wood to Coal, Chicken Coop, Rabbit Traps and Blade Traps.
This mod allows for the barbed wire recipe to be added back into the game as it was removed in A18.
Fuel to Oil
This mod allows the player to make oil out of Gas in the chemistry station.
Wood to Coal
This mod allows the player to make coal out of wood in the campfire.
This mod allows the player to add a chicken coop to the game which continuously produces feathers and eggs.
How to Use:
1. Craft Chicken Cage.
2. Place Chicken Cage.
3. Upgrade using stoneaxe (requires 1 chicken nest).
4. Upgrade using stoneaxe (requires 1 egg).
5. Wait for egg to hatch into chicken.
6. Upgrade (requires 1 Chicken_Feed).
7. Wait for eggs and feathers to gather.
9. Repeat steps 6 to 8.
This mod allows the player to add a rabbit trap to the game which over time will catch a rabbit within the trap.
How to Use:
1. Craft Baited Rabbit Trap.
2. Place Baited Rabbit Trap.
3. Wait (You can see the rabbit inside so you know when they’re ready).
4. Traps generate map heat if there is a live rabbit inside.
5. Break Trap.
6. Kill rabbit (it can’t move).
7. Reap rewards!
This mod introduces an upgrade selection of blade traps to increase blade trap strength.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: SnowWhite, Sol