If you were wondering which mods use should use for the “best” experience, look no further. Here you go! This includes all the functionality from Donovan’s recommended mods, compiled into a single mod.
You’re still welcome to pick and choose additional mods to use, of course, but this serves as a one-stop-shop for the included mods.
Note that this mod is NOT compatible with EAC.
- Better Batons
- Better Blades
- Better Brawler
- Better Bridges
- Better Buffs
- Better Cement
- Better Dyes
- Better Power Tools
- Better Traps
- Better Vehicles
- Less Grind
- Longer Loot Bags
- Mega Stacks
- More Books
- More Loot Bags
- More Perks
- Night Vision Helmet Mod
- Pick Me Up
“Rain Collectors” mod by khzmusik in order to add additional functionality for Dew Collectors.
Compatibility with A21.2
- Moved BetterCollectors out of AiO bundle
- Removed unnecessary locked slots from DonovanUI
- Fixed location of Dukes count in BigBackpack
- Fixed xpath strings in MegaBackpack
Updated some READMEs to clarify content
Fixed a bug in bundle recipes for MegaStacks that was causing them to craft more than intended
- New Mod (AiO): Better Brawler – makes Knuckles and Brawler perk more useful
- New Mod (Optional): Better Start – removes the starting quests and gives you basic resources
- Added elevation data to the Compass in Donovan UI
Moved Zombie Wraith out of AiO and into mods (if you liked having The Wraith, be sure to add it separately)
Fixed a compatibility bug when independently applying BetterCollectors along with Less Grind (Issue #57)
DOWNLOAD (31 KB)
If you need help, you can use this support link.