Changes ammunition crafting to require specific sized casings and tips.
One thing that has always bugged him about this game, is that ammo crafting is dumbed down too much – all casings are the same, all tips are the same size… So he made a mod to fix it lol.
- Adds Steel ammo for all 3 calibers. (9mm, 7.62mm, .44)
- Bullet tips now have to be crafted for each caliber. (9mm, 7.62mm, .44)
- Bullet casings now have to be crafted for each caliber. (9mm, 7.62mm, .44)
- All bullets require primers
- Shotgun Ammo now altered. All components require individual crafting (cases, primers, shot/slug).
Primers are crafted at a chemistry station, Tips and Casings in the forge, as before. Crafting of primers requires Demolition expert rank 1.
Crafting costs for tips and casings adjusted slightly.
- (new) Updated to include Shotgun Ammo.
- Updated to include AP/HP variants of the Steel Ammo, Added HP/AP bullet tips for all calibers, added different sized primers (Small Pistol, Large Pistol and Large Rifle).
Important: Needs to be installed on both the server and client sides, due to custom icon(s)/assets.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
One thought on “FRK Ammo Crafting”
shot shell primers are nothing like large rifle primers