During one of the FunPimps’ stream for Alpha 19, the motorcycle model was shown without the shield and spikes. Eric Beaudoin thought it looked cool. This mod allows you to select alterations to the base model in game. He has also added a taillight just because.
- 1.3: A19 Base model
- Headlight and taillight are back on the base model (must remember to have unique file and prefabs names…)
- 1.2: A19 bug fixes
- Add missing motocycle sprite (thanks Ti2xGr)
- Fix the motorcycle model so player avatars sit properly on them (missing the base model replacement for now)
- 1.1: Rebuild assets for the new linear lighting (Alpha 19)
- 1.0: First version
- Allow four different configurations for the motorcyle
- Working headlight and taillight
Important: For this mod to work properly, it needs to be installed on the server and every player’s computer.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Eric Beaudoin