What’s New in Version 2?
Replaced almost all vanilla trees by own trees (60 different models)
Own grasses and bushes added
Rocks and resource stones replaced
New landscape blocks added (fog fields, waterfalls and water areas)
New transportation vehicles added (handcarts, sailing carts, horse) – sorry they don’t want to spoil the sailing cart 😉
Trader figures replaced by Asian 3D models
Trader POIs reworked/newly built
New animals added (chicken, deer, tiger, panda, snake, horse)
- Trader voices replaced by exclusively recorded Japanese sentences
- Zombie voices replaced by a larger number of sounds
- Many new decoration and loot blocks added
- New walls and roofs added (some still WiP)
- Replaced the dynamic music system with Asian music tracks
- Added new loading screens and texts
- Reworked the journal entries and adapted them for the Asia mod
- Removed some of the POIs, reworked all POIs, added a few new ones
- Unified size of POIs in preparation for randomly generated maps
- Created new map 4k and small map 2k (old maps not usable anymore)
- Skills system reworked (now learning-by-doing)
- Workbench system reworked (now upgrade workbenches)
- Crafting system weapons/tools reworked (now recipe books with fragments)
- Crafting system items/food reworked (now dependent on workbench)
- Lighting system reworked (now torches/lamps with limited burning time)
- Food system reworked (now authentic dishes, partly based on each other)
- Healing items reworked (now authentic ingredients and compositions)
- The old upgrade order for blocks reintroduced
- Tool/weapon values completely reworked and rebalanced
- Food/healing values completely reworked and rebalanced
- Loot in crates and merchants completely reworked
- Quest partially reworked/simplified and some new ones added
- New weapons/tools added (wooden sword, stone pickaxe, hankyu, yumi)
- New production line for silk added
- Added new production line for honey/beehives
- Added new diseases and antidotes (bee sting, snake bite)
- Added new defenses (fire trap, palisades, upgradable walls)
Performance improvement by optimizing the 3D models
And a Big Thanks to Alloc 😍
Now we have Pandas
and we have Panda Babys
and they are very hungry
but the rest is Work in progress.
Tips About Their Mod
- Please do not compare their mod with the vanilla version, forget what you have done before and get involved with this mod.
- Yes they have many zombies, yes it takes time to kill them in the beginning.
- They have a learning by doing system.
- Running around in panic only helps to have more zombies behind you.
- The night, it’s really dark, don’t forget your torch.
- They look forward to your feedback, because balancing is definitely far from perfect. There is also still a lot missing in this mod.
- They wish you a lot of fun with this mod and with the horses and pandas and the zombies.
Patch Notes 2.0.21
According to their tests, no restart is necessary. However, changes to the POIs are not applied to existing savegames; a new savegame must be started for this.
- Various descriptions corrected and added
- Various POIs corrected (collapse, wrong blocks)
- Hitbox Shuriken corrected (collider raised)
- Torch holder above crates no longer blocks them
- Yield of harvested wild Jiangulan, Japonica and Comfrey fixed
- UI quest to get the map shows correct number of soy
- Wooden shovel can now be made in level 2 and 3
- Corrected the size of the traders’ teleport areas
- Action skill Simple bow corrected (incorrectly leveled the club)
- Corrected shaders of the roofs so that they can reflect light
- Recipes for lamps and lanterns changed to the correct workbench
- Pitch ditches burn same time during night as well
- Small bamboo now only has 20 HP and is considered a deco block (no yield, no XP)
- Multiblock baskets can now be made in the inventory
- Increased the number of silk threads in the loot
- Increased the possibility of broken tools in the loot
- Volume of zombie voices increased by 4 db
- Non-Asia savegames can no longer be selected in the menu
- Defective Hankyu and Yumi now with the model of the simple bow
- The Clawhammer blueprint now only requires a stone pickaxe
- Icon of ginseng slices lightened for better visibility
- The opening and closing sound of the trader is now a gong
- New icon for the fetch quest bag
- Added recipe for wooden block (needed e.g. for barricades)
- Recipe for steel arrowheads added
- Added tooltip for the workbench needed for the recipe (mouseover)
Here Are the Patch Notes for Version 2.0.6 (Including 2.0.1 to 2.0.5)
- Animation of the fence door fixed
- Collapsing buildings fixed
- Tatami healing removed
- When sneaking, an icon is now displayed in the lower left corner
- Icons for Crossbow added, icons for the water bucket adjusted
- Various descriptions added or corrected
- Recipe Crossbow T3 fixed
- Recipe for rice slime added to Irori T1-3
- Removed duplication in credits
- Changed the order of horse taming. You now need the bucket of cabbage first. So it should be clearer to the players that you also need to make the water bucket.
- Set the inventory size of the three baskets in the multiblock to the same size (6×1).
- The buttons to lock inventory spaces are now visible in the backpack.
- In the progression, adjusted the value for the Simple Bow so that it can be crafted at level 2 from Lvl 20.
- Panda scaling corrected (and thus also the physics problems with wild jerking around and oversized arrows).
- Panda baby now has thicker cheeks for even more aaaaw!
- Added the tag “BowT1” to the recipe of the primitive bow, so T2 and T3 crafting should really be possible
If you need help, you can use this support link.
Credits: DanuThuata and Asia Team