This 7DTD mod adds again the old Alpha 17 cultivation system that was removed in the Alpha 18 introducing its Farm Plots, also enables the hoe, its recipe and its schema to unlock it, farm plots and fertile farmland work without any problem, you decide how to grow.
The new A20 Living off the Land system is maintained.
Return the fertilized terrain from previous alphas, there are two types of terrain:
terrFertile: you don’t need fertilizer, you can plant the seeds, but it will give you less product (depends on the crop).
terrFertilized: you need to use fertilizer, but it will give you 1,2 or 3 more products (Depends on the crop).
To have fertilized ground, you need to improve the terrFertile with the Hoe and have fertilizer.
- Return resourceTurd and resourceFertilizer.
- The recipe to make fertilizer is added and the necessary ingredients are respected as it was in previous alphas.
- You can also make fertilizer with RottingFlesh.
- You can buy the fertilizer at the trader or find it in the trash.
- You find the turd in the toilet or in the garbage.
All Crops Player are added to be collected by pressing “E”. The only loss you will have when collecting Crops Player with “E”, is that you will not get the seed, but you will have a little more product and without spending points in LivingOfTheLand.
Changed the name to Iron Hoe T2 and the schematic to Iron Hoe T2 Schematic in Localization. Removed red color from Iron Hoe.
Important Note: Before installing any mod, make a backup of your saved game, to avoid errors or character reset, you are warned.
The forum topic of the mod is here.