H7SB Farming is a server-side mod that includes a reworked farming system (fertilize, watering, farmland).
The mod has additional modules that can be optionally activated.
Can create compost from plant and organic items (except plant fibers).
Trash: 1c/180sec – Common: 3c/90sec – Meals, Rotten Flesh, Super Corn: 6c/90sec
Compost is required to create bedding, farmland, worms and fuel.
Time display doesn’t work properly in multiplayer – but it still counts.
The hoe is needed to fertilize plants and create farmland (RMB).
Commonly used to upgrade snow and clayey soil.
New: Watering Can
The watering can is needed to water (RMB) plants.
Plants now need to be fertilized and watered regularly.
Slightly increased chance of getting a seed back (50%>65%).
You also get plant remains when harvesting.
Rework: Farm Plots
The recipe has been adjusted and requires compost.
Improved the appearance of normal beds.
You can create again farmland on forest soil and dirt.
Rework: Stone Axe, Hammer, Nailgun
You can no longer upgrade snow and clayey soil with these tools.
“xFarming(Seeds)” Plants always give seeds.
“xFarming(Midsummer)” Changes the season in the game and prevents planting in certain biomes.
“xFarming(Winter)” Changes the season in the game and prevents planting in certain biomes.
“yFarming(Domestication)” Adds more recipes for H7SB Domestication.
“yFarming(Fishing)” Adds more recipes for H7SB Fishing.
- Download and unpack (“extract here”) the Zip data.
- Place it into your “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
- Go inside the h7sb mod folder.
- Copy & paste (NOT drag & drop) the module you like into the main “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
Copyrights: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- You are allowed to use this mod for your private use (singleplayer/multiplayer/server).
- You are allowed to use this mod as part of your custom modpack (as separated mod).
- You are not allow to reupload it without permission (exception mentioned)!
- Of cause your allow to take inspiration to improve your existing code!
If you appreciate Eihwaz’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
If you need help, you can use this support link.