This mod adds more pipe bombs and does some rebalancing of the vanilla (iron pipe) pipe bomb to add more power so there is some progression/balance for crafting these items as the iron one is now lower tier than steel.
This mod adds 3 extra pipe bombs that are unlocked the same way as the vanilla one.
- 1 steel: most powerful
- 1 brass: about the same power as iron
- 1 plastic: least powerful
- Can be very dangerous to use and cause block damage and destruction (earth -> wood -> stone -> metal, in that order of destructive potential), unlike the vanilla pipe bomb.
- Are not as powerful as vanilla TNT.
- Will have various throwing weight, as they are all made from different materials. plastic is lightest, steel heaviest (its a thick steel?)
- Can be crafted, looted, or bought from traders.
- (new) Conversion to a20.
- Added ability to buy all new items in this modlet at traders (if they have them in stock!) in v1.0.6, updated for A19.
- Reduced steel pipe bomb radius by 1
- Increased stack size of all pipe bombs (even vanilla) to 30
- Changed throwing “power” of steel pipe bomb to be a little easier on the arms. It still flies “the least” but its more in line with the others.
Download for A20
Download for A19
The forum topic of the mod is here.
3 thoughts on “More Pipe Bombs”
I wish I could go to the trader and be able to buy any item like it was in creative mode
Sorry for the delay in reply. I don’t monitor this site for requests, but I’ve put your request on my “issues” list on github. I’ll probably implement being able to buy from traders when a19 comes out as I’ll have to go through all my mods and make sure they’re compatible with a19 anyway. FYI, the issue I made is here: https://github.com/doughphunghus/Doughs-Buff-PipeBombs/issues/1
Update: Added ability to buy all new items in this modlet at traders (if they have them in stock!) in v1.0.6, updated for a19