This mod adds more pipe bombs and does some rebalancing of the vanilla (iron pipe) pipe bomb to add more power so there is some progression/balance for crafting these items as the iron one is now lower tier than steel.
This mod adds 3 extra pipe bombs that are unlocked the same way as the vanilla one.
- 1 steel: most powerful
- 1 brass: about the same power as iron
- 1 plastic: least powerful
- Can be very dangerous to use and cause block damage and destruction (earth -> wood -> stone -> metal, in that order of destructive potential), unlike the vanilla pipe bomb.
- Are not as powerful as vanilla TNT.
- Will have various throwing weight, as they are all made from different materials. plastic is lightest, steel heaviest (its a thick steel?)
- Can be crafted, looted, or bought from traders.
- (new) Conversion to a20.
- Added ability to buy all new items in this modlet at traders (if they have them in stock!) in v1.0.6, updated for A19.
- Reduced steel pipe bomb radius by 1
- Increased stack size of all pipe bombs (even vanilla) to 30
- Changed throwing “power” of steel pipe bomb to be a little easier on the arms. It still flies “the least” but its more in line with the others.
The forum topic of the mod is here.