This project started with myself taking over the Farm Life Expanded mod. I first start to fix thing with the mod but as I began to learn more about modding I decided that rather then trying to fix it would be best to rebuild. What started a “Farming” mod has now become so much more.
Welcome to “The Age of Oblivion”!
Alpha 2.0 Features
Crops! Over 30 new Crops!
Food! A lot of new food that can be prepared a number of different workstations.
Animals! Many new animals roaming the world many dropping unique items when harvested. (Beef, Chicken, Pork, Rabbits Foot, etc)
Cloning! Create Cloning Chambers and and collect the ingredients required to Clone/Breed your Own Pet Animals that you can keep or harvest for resources. Also Clone Human and Animal Guards that you can place and they will protect you.
Zombie Resurrection! Create a resurrect table and collect the ingredients to revive zombie corpses that will fight and protect you!
Vehicles! 30 new vehicles as of this release with more coming. New Vehicles are not crafted like Vanilla Vehicles. There are many more parts required. Some cannot be crafted and must be found in the world! Some will be driveable when found and other will have to be unlocked using Car keys that can be found when harvesting vehicles. Some Vehicles can have their colors changed using specific Color wand tools.
- Oblivion Master Workbench – Used to Craft all other Workstations and Oblivion Quests
- Farm Table – For all Farm tools and seeds.
- Ovens – Multiple Models Including Pizza Oven and Deep Fryer
- Grills – Multiple Models
- Butcher Table
- Brew Station
Quests and Questlines! White River – Tools of Citizenship has been make part of the mod. (Many more Quests are going to be added)
Many new weapons thanks to Firearms Expansion 4.4
Custom UI based on SMX!
New Animals/Bandits/Mechs and zombies thanks to the community Creature Packs!
New source of power – Windmill!
DECOR! – Lots of new decor. Windows, Doors, Fences, Furniture!
Skull Chambers! This is the latest feature to be added to the mod. The feature is still in its infancy and will still require some tweaking.
Skull Chambers can be found through out the world. You need a key to get in and a key to get out! Once in chamber poisonous gas will start removing your health. There will be totems in the chambers that when unlocked will release boss zombies! 3 Levels of Boss zombies all guaranteed to drop loot. The most important loot are Skull Tokens! When you find the hidden Elite Traders you will be able to use Skull Tokens to be able to Purchase Elite items! (More Elite items will be coming but right now you can get Enhanced NailGun, Plasma Auger, Laser Crossbow, Legendary Hackblade, Legendary Blood Axe, Electric Sniper, Hand Cannon, Laser Ammo, Plasma Gun, Electric Guitar
Audio Emotes! Can be crafted from the start, each emote has 2 Sound clips!
New in game sounds. You will know them when you hear them. Make sure you test vehicle horns! there are some unique ones out there!
Age of Oblivion specific Skill Tree! With new perks!
- The Mod is still not complete and Feedback with regards to Balancing and Bugs is greatly appreciated.
- The Alchemy Table currently only has one recipe that it is required for and that is the Resurrection Potion.
- There are still missing descriptions (but much less then previous versions)
Alpha 2.5 – Changes!
- Sounds are fixed! A mistake was made in 2.0 where the Sounds were coming from Animals. This is fixed and sounds have been adjusted to not be so overbearing.
- Most of the Pets now make appropriate sounds! Cat makes cat sounds, dog makes dog sounds etc.
- Chicken and Cow chambers update to new models
- Egg laying Chicken now requires to be fed once before they will lay any eggs
- New Chicken Incubator specifically to create Pet Chickens. Requires “Fertile” eggs
- DecorBlocks modlet is now included
- New elevators/lifts
- 17 New Creatures/Zombies Most only come out at night they are much tougher zombies.
- Wasteland/Burnt forest will be tough and have higher chance of the new creatures
- Resurrection table updated to be able to resurrect all Vanilla Zombies
- Zombie Harvest Skill tree. Guts, brains and corpses are now recieved by harvesting dead zombies and no longer in Zombie Loot. Zombie Loot expanded to be able to give more types of loot.
- New Tow truck, Harvest a tow truck towing a Bat Car and you have a small chance of getting a Bat Car
- Delorean Appearance has been improved
- Apoc RV now Drives much better!
- New Food Recipes and Crops with schematics
- Revamped Vehicles:
- New Mechanics Skill tree – Level 4 and 5 only have placeholders for vehicles that they unlock. Future release will have more vehicles.
- Repairable Vehicle now found in the world. They can be driven but they dont drive well, Slow and hold little gas. Repair them on the new mechanic bench. (for initial release there are 5 Vehicles that can be repaired)
- Bug fixes… Many small bug fixes
- Fixes major bug causing Null Ref errors when encounters the New Creatures
- A few other small fixes
- Adds some trees and plants randomly in the world.
- 33 New Doors
- Fix issues with New Creatures
- New Workstations – Fridge, Drink Dispenser, Ice Cream Maker, Ice Maker
- A ton new recipes (Icons are currently missing)
- Completely revamped Skull Chamber!
This was a quick release to fix some major bugs. This is why the new foods do not have icons yet. A small update will come very soon to add the mission icons.
- Updated all the missing icons from 2.6
- Fixed issue with starting quest not showing where trader is
- Other minor fixes
- Food is locked behind recipes now… but all can be unlocked with planting and growing skill level 4
- UI Overhaul
- Lots of New crop/plant Assets
- A lot of surprises!
- Lots of balances and bug fixes
Check out our Teaser!
Extract all files to your 7 Days to Die folder. The files will merge with your data directory and your Mods directory (Will create Mods if it doesn’t exist).
A new map will NOT be required. A new game will likely need to be started. If you want to try with a saved game please make sure you back that save up before trying.
Alpha 1.8 Released!
- Includes bug fixes for some of the Friendly animals
- Reduced greatly the number of Bats that spawn!
- Made the spawning of Friendly’s be specific to Biome. ie Peguin in Snowy area’s and Elephant in Desert
- Added a Bunch more Friendly Animals! Turtle, Sheep, Zebra, Pug, Beagle, Goose, Leopard, Comodo Dragon
- Balanced the number of Oblivion Crates that appear and the loot they contain. Added More Beakers and Steroids for Cloning!
Fine Tuned Batcar01 – Drives better and faster! More vehicle tune ups are coming!
Alpha 1.75 Released!
- Bug fixes!
- Cloning now takes longer
- Crops no longer grow almost instantly!
- Now includes the fantastc Mod White River Tools of Citizenship!
- Now includes Expanded Firearms!
- More Friendly animal will be found in the World
- Oblivion Loot Crates can now be found in the world
- Now grants 2 skill points per level! (If not wanted simply delete the 2 Skill Points Directory)
Alpha 1.71 Released!
Fixes issue with Clone Chambers not being unlocked and Advanced Forge Display
Alpha 1.7 Released!
- More Bug Fixes
- More Food Recipes! (Finally!)
- Deep Fryer – for many of these new recipes!
- New Oven Model
- New Chain Link Fence and a Brick/Metal Fence!
- New Oblivion Work Bench – All workbenches are crafted from this Bench… even Vanilla ones.
Alpha 1.6 Released!
- Mainly Small Bug Fixes to 1.5
- Improved handling most vehicles
- Added Community Creature Packs
- 90 Slot Backpack.
- Traders will now sell Raw meat
- Fixes and Changes to Questline (Still a work in Progress)
Alpha 1.5 is Available! Big Update!
Note: Lots of Changes… You will 1000% have to start a new game and I would recommend playtesting for awhile before starting a serious game with it
Restructured Folder and file Structure. Standardized Naming. (Search AOO to find items)
- Advanced Forge
- Resurrection Table
- Alchemy Table
- Many Vehicles
- Lots of Decor! Windows, Doors and Furniture
- Working Windmill
and other smaller tweaks.
Alpha 1.3 Released!
- Oak’s pets now completely integrated (No separate Directory)
- Many tiny code fixes that probably were not noticeable to most.
- Garden Hoe recipe added.
- All New Cloning Chambers!
- New Pets! Elephant, Penguin, Camel, Cat!
- New Guard! Pumpkin Man! Burns you enemies alive!
Alpha 1.21 Released!
Fixed issue with recipes not being unlocked.
Alpha 1.2 is available!
Fixed Garden Hoe to properly prepare ground to be able plant.
Alpha 1.1 is out!
- Fixed up the Skill Tree (Not Completed)
- Started a new Quest system (Not Completed)
- Added Farm Crop Plots
- Added another Gas Oven, pizza oven and more Grills.
- All you do is craft “Ovens” “Grills” or Smokers and you from their each model is a Variant option.
- Added a few Descriptions that were missing. (still many missing)
- Removed Press “E” to pick up a Crop. when harvested this way the crop does not get replanted.
- Removed a block for an apple tree that is no longer used. (only mattered if you were using creative mode and found that particular tree.)
Got to More Actions and Choose Download as Zip
Also available on the mod launcher!
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Pipermac, OakRaven, Arramus, Phredd, Stasis78, Mayic