CoA! Egyptian Fantasy Mod!
This mod adds a lot of stuff to the game. It does not change Vanilla Stuff or Core Gameplay.
The mod has two big prefabs “The Pyramid” and “The Sphinx”. It adds Quests/NPC/Blocks/Weapons.
- 142 Custom Blocks to make Old/Ancient Prefabs look good.
- Many new Coffin models
- Some Old-Chest model
- GoldCoin (pickable)
- GoldBar (pickable)
- 8 new weapons
- 2 Upgradable Weapons with Mods (unique Mods)
- Many new Mods for all the new enemy (Armor/Head)
- Schematics for all Mods/Weapons
- Anubis (Fire Buff)
- Pharao (Electric Buff)
- Queen of Death (Cold Buff)
- Chibi Mummy
- Unique Sleeper Spawns for his Prefab.
- Entity only spawn in the Prefab or through the Quest (not in the world)
- New Buffs for all Entity Bosses (Anubis/Pharao/Queen)
- New Buffs for all Entity Minions (Mummy/Chibi/Skeleton)
- Unique Buffs for Weapons to counter Entity Buffs
- Mods to counter Entity Buffs
- A Questchain for The Sphinx Prefab. (can be found in world loot)
Updated for A19. No SDX required. CoA is Vanilla compatible. Just drag the Mod into The games Mod folder.
Personal use is fine. Credit him if you add it to your Overhaul Mod.
free assets – not owned by Andyjoki
All other Assets are his! He modeled/textured them. If you like his Stuff you can check out his Cgtrader Profile and browse all of his Mod Stuff there.
Awesome people. Always helpful.
- Xyth – For everything, especially the help with his SDX version! Thanks.
- Mumpfy – Thanks for the help with some textures!
- Pille – For all the help with Pille’s Editor and more!
- Guppycur – Its Guppy, he is involved in everything on 7dtd. Big thanks to him.
- Three08 – For the “Animated Chest” Script. Thanks!
- Lichti – thanks
- The whole Modding Community at Guppy’s Discord!
And everyone he forgot to list here!
Go to your 7dtd directory and Drag the “CurseOfAnubis” Folder to the – 7dtd/Mods – Directory
Start the game via 7dtdLauncher or Exe. Create a new RWG world and the Prefabs should automaticaly spawn in rural and wilderness group in the Desert and Wasteland. If you want to change the spawns edit the prefab xml files. (thesphinx.xml and thepyramid.xml)
7dtd has a problem with big prefabs spawning automatically. It can be that none prefab spawns in the world. Then try a new seed or look for tuturials on how to spawn the prefab in an existing world as Andyjoki doesn’t know this part.
As example: You can generate a world seed and edit the rwgmixel.xml in %appdata% – look for you generated world and choose a prefab to swap with theSphinx or ThePyramid Prefab. Then start a new World with your edited GameSeed. The Prefabs should be at the location you put them.
The forum topic of the mod is here.