This mod adds a lot of stuff to the game. It does not change Vanilla XML or Core Gameplay. EAC compatible.
Adds custom Quests / Entity / Blocks / Weapons / Items / Schematics. The Mod has two large Prefabs “The Pyramid” and “The Sphinx”.
- 142 Custom Blocks to make Old/Ancient Prefabs look good.
- Many new Coffin models
- Some Old-Chest model
- GoldCoin (pickable)
- GoldBar (pickable)
- 8 new weapons
- 2 Upgradable Weapons with Mods (unique Mods)
- Many new Mods for all the new enemy (Armor/Head)
- Schematics for all Mods/Weapons
- Anubis (Fire Buff)
- Pharao (Electric Buff)
- Queen of Death (Cold Buff)
- Chibi Mummy
- Unique Sleeper Spawns for his Prefab.
- Entity only spawn in the Prefab or through the Quest (not in the world)
- New Buffs for all Entity Bosses (Anubis/Pharao/Queen)
- New Buffs for all Entity Minions (Mummy/Chibi/Skeleton)
- Unique Buffs for Weapons to counter Entity Buffs
- Mods to counter Entity Buffs
- A Questchain for The Sphinx Prefab. (can be found in world loot)
Updated to A20
- Added ~ 9 new Entity
- Revised Loot and Drops
- Added new Weapons
- Optimised File Size of the Mod from ~900MB to ~250MB
- Reduced Texture sizes and deleted unused stuff
Awesome people. Always helpful.
- Xyth – For everything, especially the help with his SDX version! Thanks.
- Mumpfy – Thanks for the help with some textures!
- Pille – For all the help with Pille’s Editor and more!
- Guppycur – Its Guppy, he is involved in everything on 7dtd. Big thanks to him.
- Three08 – For the “Animated Chest” Script. Thanks!
- Lichti – thanks
- The whole Modding Community at Guppy’s Discord!
And everyone he forgot to list here!
Go to your 7dtd directory and Drag the “CurseOfAnubis” Folder to the – 7dtd/Mods – Directory
7dtd has a problem with large prefabs spawning automatically. It can be that none prefab spawns in the world. Then try a new seed or insert the prefab in an existing world.
Use KingGen to Generate a New World
Personal use is fine. Credit him if you add it to your Overhaul Mod.
All Assets are his! He modeled/textured them. If you like his models you can hire him here.
The forum topic of the mod is here.