This mod adds a lot of stuff to the game. It does not change Vanilla XML or Core Gameplay. EAC compatible.
Adds custom Quests / Entity / Blocks / Weapons / Items / Schematics. The Mod has two large Prefabs “The Pyramid” and “The Sphinx”.
- 142 Custom Blocks to make Old/Ancient Prefabs look good.
- Many new Coffin models
- Some Old-Chest model
- GoldCoin (pickable)
- GoldBar (pickable)
- 8 new weapons
- 2 Upgradable Weapons with Mods (unique Mods)
- Many new Mods for all the new enemy (Armor/Head)
- Schematics for all Mods/Weapons
- Anubis (Fire Buff)
- Pharao (Electric Buff)
- Queen of Death (Cold Buff)
- Chibi Mummy
- Unique Sleeper Spawns for his Prefab.
- Entity only spawn in the Prefab or through the Quest (not in the world)
- New Buffs for all Entity Bosses (Anubis/Pharao/Queen)
- New Buffs for all Entity Minions (Mummy/Chibi/Skeleton)
- Unique Buffs for Weapons to counter Entity Buffs
- Mods to counter Entity Buffs
- A Questchain for The Sphinx Prefab. (can be found in world loot)
Updated to A20
- Added ~ 9 new Entity
- Revised Loot and Drops
- Added new Weapons
- Optimised File Size of the Mod from ~900MB to ~250MB
- Reduced Texture sizes and deleted unused stuff
Awesome people. Always helpful.
- Xyth – For everything, especially the help with his SDX version! Thanks.
- Mumpfy – Thanks for the help with some textures!
- Pille – For all the help with Pille’s Editor and more!
- Guppycur – Its Guppy, he is involved in everything on 7dtd. Big thanks to him.
- Three08 – For the “Animated Chest” Script. Thanks!
- Lichti – thanks
- The whole Modding Community at Guppy’s Discord!
And everyone he forgot to list here!
Go to your 7dtd directory and Drag the “CurseOfAnubis” Folder to the – 7dtd/Mods – Directory
7dtd has a problem with large prefabs spawning automatically. It can be that none prefab spawns in the world. Then try a new seed or insert the prefab in an existing world.
Use KingGen to Generate a New World
Personal use is fine. Credit him if you add it to your Overhaul Mod.
All Assets are his! He modeled/textured them. If you like his models you can hire him here.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
10 thoughts on “Curse of Anubis”
can you update this for alpha 19
….now we all want for A20!!!
….damn,, this would be so killer in a Darkness Falls + Sorcery + CoA modded server!!!
Please bring this to A19!!! Or are you waiting for A20?
I just launched a DF &COA Server…. “Crimson Alliance”
is this mod compatible with ravenhearst?
I was doing questline while i have to kill few Anubis and another zombies.. But i cant kill that Anubis… even with “killall” command, can someone help me ?
Wiseman : Did you speak the exact words?
Ash : Look, maybe I didn’t say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.
This looks really interesting and I’d like to try it. Is it possible for you to please provide the following information which can be used by Nitrogen/KingGen to add the prefabs to game worlds? x size, y size, z size, y offset, rotation to face north, allowed biomes, allowed townships, zones
I can not play A20 until Curse of Anubis is ready to go for A20!!!
i take it this is not for alpha 20 because it requires 7 zip and that dose not work with windows 10? this is disappointing maybe I’m wrong?