Are you tired of driving the exact same Jeep as you friend? Do you want to pimp your ride? PaintJob is for you! This mod add recipes that allow you to change the colour of your ride.
- 1.11: To much bumps on the road…
- Fix UK models wobble wheels
- More prep work for the motorcycles
- 1.10: War3zUK skin
- It came to his attention that UK also have crazy driving habits. They might actually be the originators of the whole darn thing.
- 1.9: Add the missing unity3D package for the Australian jeep.
- 1.8: There is now a jeep for people that drive on the wrong side of the road
- Fix a problem with the windshields textures
- New Patrol Silver and Blue, Autralian style
- 1.7: Fix bugs reported by MrGrim and GunMuse (thanks)
- The A19 max speed is 14m/s. Vroom, vroom
- Try to make the Jeeps more bridge friendly
- Add missing Pink Rider icon
- 1.6: Mesh file fixes
- Plug a hole on the left side of the front bumper
- Move the steering wheel forward to leave more space for driver’s avatar
- 1.5: Add Pink Rider 4×4 truck
- 1.4: Add missing hud sprite for the Jeeps
- 1.3: Rebuild assets for the new linear lighting (Alpha 19)
- 1.2: The blender release
- 4×4 top lights can now be turned on
- The meshes and rigs are now comming from Blender
- Worked on the physics of the 4×4 (they now stop properly)
- 1.1: Pimp your motorcycle (test pattern)
- 1.0: Ride in style! Change the colour of your 4×4
- Add three 4×4 patterns: scrubed, blue, red, and Spartan black and gold
- Add recipes to scrubed the original 4×4
- Add recipes to paint the scrubed 4×4
Thanks to Manux for headlight that actually light up.
Important: For this mod to work properly, it needs to be installed on the server and every player’s computer.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Eric Beaudoin