Here comes another Selfmade-Map: Los Alamos.
This 6k-Desert-Map was inspired by the Movie “Oppenheimer” by Christopher Nolan and comes with some new exclusive POIs.
- I found a real Height Map of Los Alamos, re-created some of the real Streets and used the Teragon-Generator for creating the Towns around the Center Town.
- For the Center Town me & MrsMurphan1976 created some exclusive POIs, f.e. the Oppenheimer Residence & the Trinity Test Site.
- There is also a new exclusive Trader on the Map: LA Trader Joel.
This 6K-Map is of course not total authentic, but i would say: Half-Authentic 🙂
- Download the Zip-File “Los Alamos Map + POIs” and unzip it.
- Put the Folder “Los Alamos” (the Map) into your Generated Worlds-Folder: OS(C:)/User/”YourUserName”/AppData/Roaming/7DaystoDie/GeneratedWorlds
- Put the Folder “Los Alamos POIs” (the new POIs) into your LocalPrefabs-Folder: OS(C:)/User/”YourUserName”/AppData/Roaming/7DaystoDie/LocalPrefabs
If the Folder “AppData” is not showing up just unhide your “YourUserName”-Folder!
Choose the Map in the Game Menu and Start the Game.
Important Multiplayer-Info: Hosts need to install the Map and the POIs, Clients only need to install the POIs!
Enjoy & have Fun!
Your DirkillerGaming (check my Channel on Youtube)
DOWNLOAD (79 MB)
Credits: Made by DirkillerGaming & MrsMurphan1976