H7SB Backpacks is a server-side mod that changes the existing inventory system and adds visible backpacks.
This mod has additional modules that can be optionally activated.
New: 5 Different Backpacks
- Bumbag // 10/12/15 Slots // always unlocked // –
- Small Backpack // 20/24/30 Slots // always unlocked // –
- Backpack (blue/orange) // 30/48/60 Slots // always unlocked // Trader
- Large Backpack // 40/72/90 Slots // Needle and Thread Vol 7 // Trader (Secret Stash 1-3)
All backpacks can be placed as a block and have an inventory.
New: The starting inventory size is now 2 rows by default.
New: Lockable Inventory Slots
Lockable inventory slots to avoid automatic sorting.
New: Orange Dye
New dye that can be found and is required to craft backpacks.
Rework: Back & Accessory Slot
All face slot items have been moved to the eye slot to make room for the backpacks.
Rework: Pocket Mods
Removed the functionality of the pocket armor mods. They still exist to avoid errors, but have no no use.
- Small Pocket Mod // 2.5/3/4 Slots // always unlocked
- Large Pocket Mod // 5/6/7.5 Slots // Needle and Thread Vol 7
- Packmule 4,8,12,16,20/4,8,12,18,24/6,12,18,25,30 Slots
- Steroids 20/24/30 Slots
After 1 row encumbrance you come to a standstill.
- “zBackpacks(96)” Increases inventory to 96 slots.
- “zBackpacks(120)” Increases inventory to 120 slots.
- “xBackpacks(Hardcore)” Reduces starting inventory size to 0 slots.
Leave a thumbs up on the mod (youtube) you like to ensure that it gets an update for A21. Mods (youtube) with less thumbs up may be depreciated or deleted.
- Download and unpack (“extract here”) the Zip data.
- Place it into your “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
- Go inside the h7sb mod folder.
- Copy & paste (NOT drag & drop) the module you like into the main “Mods” folder.
- Have fun!
Copyrights: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- You are allowed to use this mod for your private use (singleplayer/multiplayer/server).
- You are allowed to use this mod as part of your custom modpack (as separated mod).
- You are not allow to reupload it without permission (exception mentioned)!
- Of cause your allow to take inspiration to improve your existing code!
If you appreciate Eihwaz’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
If you need help, you can use this support link.