This is an attempt to make changes to the vanilla sounds to make the game environment more “diverse” or “immersive” by changing the pitch or allowed pitch ranges.
This is also an attempt to come up with more “normal sounding” extra game sounds by remixing common sounds heard in the game in order to make repetitive/common actions have a little more variety and increase immersion.
If you hear a sound that is a little too “weird” let him know. Please reference the item/action that causes the sound.
Other than the sound pitch changes, this mod adds extra “new” sounds to these additional items.
- Wrench (Harvesting – 9 Sounds)
- Backpacks Container (Opening+Closing – 8 Sounds)
- Cupboards (Opening+Closing – 14 Sounds)
- Stone (Destroying – 6 Sounds)
- Wood (Destroying – 7 Sounds)
- Metal (Destroying – 2 Sounds)
- Cloth (Destroying – 3 Sounds)
- Door(wood) (Opening+Closing – 10 Sounds)
- Door(metal) (Opening+Closing – 12 Sounds)
- chest (player) (Opening+Closing – 12 Sounds)
- zombiefemale (Alert+Sense – 10 Sounds)
- zombiefemale2 (Alert+Sense – 9 Sounds)
- zombiemale (Alert – 9 Sounds)
- zombiemale2 (Alert – 4 Sounds)
- v2.2.0: Added 44 more “remixed” vanilla sounds. He’s not super happy with some of the chest ones, and the zombie sounds are possibly too quiet or something (He’s not hearing them easily or at all?), but he plan to try to add more zombie sounds and maybe fix (amplify) some of these new ones.
- v1.2.0: Added more sounds.
- v1.1.0: Added a lot of sound pitch changes.
The forum topic of the mod is here.