Classic Style Hardcore continues to develop the original idea laid down in the early Alphas of 7 Days to Die.
These great tools used to create this mod:
- “Prefab Editor” (Thanks Pillle)
- “UABE” (Thanks DerPopo)
- “Hal’s Prefab Editor” (Thanks HAL9000)
n2n1’s first original thread (credits and old additional info).
Here you can see how people who are not afraid of difficulties play this mod:
Here is a right attitude to survival, in Japanese:
Season#2 from Dayther やまだ (In Japanese):
Mod showcase from channel Camoes Gamer:
You can also download an archive with corrected textures. It will be suitable and will not require updating for the duration of the entire version A20.6 (b9).
Now it corrects the brightness of some trees, corrects old weapon textures, and other things.
Можете загрузить ещё и текстурпак который корректирует текстуры некоторых объектов типа деревьев, оружия и ещё всякой мелочи чтобы они выглядели более подходяще. Пак впредь будет подходить к любой версии мода на основе А20.6 (b9).
UPDATE – CSH_v20.6.01a
- (new) n2n1 keep finding important bugs. Redownload mod files or install this separate hotfix.
- Fixed self-healing and work painkillers (again)
- The sources are updated, the hotfix is included in the version. Download the mod files again.
- Including fix when the player received a buff on each hit
(this not compatible with previous worlds and saves)
Now this version for A20.6.
- Content created by the author of the mod or third parties, which NOT based on the developments of “The Fun Pimps” – belongs to the creators of this content.
- The terms below do not apply to the owners of the game “The Fun Pimps”, as they already have the right to use their own content or code, including those that were created on the basis of their development. The author of this mod does not mind that “The Fun Pimps” use any ideas or materials from this mod to improve the quality of the Game “7 Days to Die”.
- You can use the mod, change or take any of the content for personal use outside of the public – without permission.
- You can use the mod without changes (as is) on public servers for non-commercial purposes or show the gameplay – without permission.
- To use the mod in public, or create a public server with changes in the configuration files xml, txt, dll or other resources – you must ask the author of the mod for permission.
- If you want to publicly use any materials or content from this mod outside of this mod, you must ask the author of the mod for permission.
The forum topic of the mod is here.