ZQLaNavObjectsZombie is a Proof of Concept mod that adds zombies the new on-screen sprite system introduced in A19.
This is just to show it can be done and how to do it, maybe someone can build upon this and make it into something more useful. As for a use case for this mod, Sirillion guess it can be useful for people with hearing impairments that cannot hear the zombies, they will now get a visual indication that a zombie is between 10-50m away from them. Other than that he does not recommend anyone using it unless they want to ruin the zombie horror part of the game.
- Zombies will show up on the compass, map and on the on-screen sprite system.
- Fully customizable in regards to functional ranges and other functions.
- Supports off-screen display. Trails along the edge of the screen to show a zombie that is not on screen.
- Comes with a custom Zombie icon that is more fitting to this than the vanilla.
- XML only, no DMT magic required.
If you appreciate Sirillion’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
The forum topic of the mod is here.