This educational XPath mod will place into your game, 15 volumes/books of an Encyclopedia named Zombiepedia. The Zombiepedia was assembled from tips, tricks, and helpful pointers of other survivors.
When you find one of the books and read it, a popup is shown on the screen with the tips that are related to the topic or category of the specific volume you found. For each book you read, you are provided 2 skill points for increasing your knowledge of the world and game, and that specific Encyclopedia volume is added to your Journal in case you want to read back through it later.
The Encyclopedia contains over 80 entries and are compiled by actual players via a crowd-source Google shared document. The author of each entry is attributed in the content displayed to the player in-game.
- Blood Moon Horde Night
- Building Materials
- Clothing and Armor
- Education and XP Gain
- Existing Structure Bases (Above-Ground)
- Farming and Foods
- Harvesting Resources
- Inventory Management
- Maximizing Loot
- Underground Bases
- (new) Updated for A20.
- Bugfix release published.
- Extract the zip file
- Copy the folder “Zombiepedia_Skillpoints” into your Mods folder
- If you don’t have a Mods folder & are playing on Steam under Windows:
- Right-click the game in Steam and select Properties
- Click the “Local Files” tab
- Click the “Browse Local Files” button
- In the popup that appears, create a folder called “Mods”
- By default this path would end up being: c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods
This XML-only XPath mod is compatible with both Singleplayer and Dedicated Server play and only needs to be installed onto the server. This mod can be added to a new or existing game.
The forum topic of the mod is here.