This mod brings back the stainless steel polish to the 7 Days to Die. Upgrade the blocks to stainless steel and enjoy them just like old times.
Fully ported to A18:
- You have to learn the schematic or the perk Yeah Science! level 4.
- The schematics are a rare find. Either from high level zombies or bookshelves.
- Polished steel blocks now have a high explosion resistance. Reason: Demolition zombie.
- Nothing changed, how many polish you need to upgrade from steel blocks: Same as A16.
- Polish can be found in various loot containers: Not that often, but fitting amounts. Also it can be bought by traders, like we had in the past. Just the polish – not the recipe!
- Fully translated back, like it was in A16.
- To upgrade, you need to use either a clawhammer or nailgun. Stone axes won’t work
2.0.0: The Pimps again changed something, so the regular method of using the masterblock isn’t working anymore. Workaround: Append the upgrade to each block itself.
The forum topic of the mod is here.