I though its nonsense to get wood directly from trees. And as theres already woodLogs in game, why not drop them instead?
As I looked through code, I also findout theres hidden workstation: tableSaw, so I fixed it to work.
Recipe for tableSaw is original, I just restored it and added schematic etc.
What This Mod Does
- tableSaw workstation works, incl progression and schematic in loot
- Trees drop woodLogs instead of woodResource
- woodLogs, driftWood and Firewood pickupable
- Tweaked direct drops from blocks above (cutting)
- Blocks above can be saw in tableSaw
- Removed Log recipe (just cut some tree)
- Bushes drop Branches instad of wood
- Branches dropped also from trees
- LogSpike recipe + upgradeable
- Client with icons, server with colored cone
- WoodCube recipe
- WindowPlate recipe
- You can pickup all spikes and barbed fence
- Added CharCoal
- Dropped by burned trees
- Added Tree Sap
- Often dropped by any tree (semi-random)
- Some recipes as substitute for Animal Fat
- Added Burning Log Spikes and recipes
- Mines can be picked up
- Removed recipe for burning log spike, instad its upgrade from Steel one, other types are downgrade from steel burning log spike
- Branches as substitutes in primitive tools/weapons recipes and arrows. -NEW
- Its server-only friendly as it doesn’t have any assets
- Client version works only for clients, not on server
- Created for A20
- Works in existing worlds, just existing tableSaws wont work (example in POI), need to place new one
Just extract into Mods folder (create one if theres none)
- v1.2.3: Added recipes for primitive tools/weapons with new item (Bundled branches) as substitute for handle, added recipes for arrows from branches.
- v1.2.2: Removed direct recipe for burning log spike, instead you need to upgrade from steel using Tree Sap.
- v1.2.1: Quickfix of log spike.
- v1.2.0: Some cleanup; added burning LogSpikes; added Tree Sap and recipes; added Charcoal and recipes; fixed sorting in tableSaw; branches from trees.
The forum topic of the mod is here.