Here comes the A21-Version of the ultimate City-Map “New York Undead II“: New York Undead 21.
I updated the A20-Version by fixing all Trader- & many Building-Positions in the World Editor & added a lot of new A21-POIs (f.e. the new Prisons, the Vanity Tower & many many many more).
- The whole Map is a burnt and devastated City so you’ll need much Experience to master this ultimate Survival Trip.
- The Good Thing: This Map has many big Buildings and is a real Paradise for Looters and recommended for Players who like to switch off the Loot Respawn.
- Tip: Go into the Central Park – it’s the only green & save Oasis of the Map. 😉
Just put the unpacked Folder “New York Undead 21” into your Generated Worlds-Folder:
If the Folder “AppData” is not showing up just unhide your “YourUserName”-Folder!
Choose the Map in the Game Menu and Start the Game.
Enjoy & have Fun!
Your DirkillerGaming (check my Channel on Youtube)
The Fun Pimps added some new POIs with the latest Update so here comes my 2. Map-Update!
- 3x new Ostrich Hotel added
- 6x new Large Park 2 added
- A Snow-Biome was added in the northern Region
- The Radiation-Zone was decreased – now there is more Space on the Map-Edges
- 1x Cave 7 added
- 1x Ranger Station 5 added
You can play on with your old Savegame with the “Region-Reset”-Trick (as described)
You can play with your old Savegame with this Trick:
- Go to your Base & leave the Game
- Go into your Savegame-Folder (better make a Savegame-Backup before doing this): OS(C:)/User/”YourUserName”/AppData/Roaming/7DaystoDie/Saves/New York Undead 21/”Your New York Savegame-Name”
- Drag the Folder “Region” out on your Desktop (keep it for later!)
- Load your Game and leave it again – a new “Region”-Folder only with your (resetted) Base-Region has been created – don’t panic! Important: Now you know in which Regions your Base is!
- Replace this new Regions-Files (i have 4) with the old Files from the “Region”-Folder on your Desktop – your Base & Stuff will be re-created this way!
- Erase the File “decorations.7dt” to make sure that all Trees & Grass will be set new.
- Load your Game & play on with your Base & Stuff on an almost complete resetted Map, except your Home-Region (its approximately 500x500m big – everything new in it will be replaced/cutted with your old Region-Files).
Alternatively you could reset the Map complete & keep only your Char-Progress & Stuff (maybe also interesting for Server-Admins which want to wipe the Map without resetting the Players & Stuff):
- Put all your good Stuff into your Inventory & your Vehicles
- Move for sure on an empy Street
- Erase the “Region”-Folder & the “decorations.7dt”-File
- Load the Game & build new Bases etc.
DOWNLOAD (100 MB)
If you appreciate DirkillerGaming’s work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
Credits: Made by DirkillerGaming