- Recommended: 12G of RAM or higher.
- Recommended: Default difficulty.
- Required: Alpha 21.2
Welcome to the Winterween Project by sphereii and xyth, the unholy combination of Winter Project and the ancient Valoween!
Steel your nerves. Steady your hands. Keep your wits about you, and you just may survive Winterween…
They invite you to once more explore a special sphereii-mental release, and challenge yourself to unlock its secrets.
Thank you to the following Mod creators who helped shape out the world with their mods:
- ocbMaurice for his Crooked Decoration and quests
- AuroraGiggleFairy for the HUD mods
Big kudos to Alter for the Snow Falling and Accumulation work.
Special thanks goes to Mumpfy for his texturing work.
Winterween A21’s first patch is now available.
- Updated to the latest version of SCore
- Fixed an issue where players would be teleported from crossing the bounds of a trader
- Reduced the chance of snow trap (collapsing snow)
- Adjusted the delay on the snow trap breaking.
- Added ocbEnclosedSpaces mod to provide a small thermo resist buff
- Added Torch mod for optimization
- Reduced thaw time to 10 from 20 seconds
- Added preserve bonus to freezer, fridges, coolers (6,4, and 2 respectively)
- Fixed the planted trees to look like small trees.
- Added music boxes and video players to junk loot group.
- Changed loot probability for cds, dvds, music boxes, and video players to be slightly higher.
- Fixed an issue where Quests were not able to go to Next / Prev Tier.
DOWNLOAD (968,2 MB)
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: SphereII, Xyth