Powered by sCore, this mod adds elements to the base fire mod that Sphereii created.
- Napalm Ammo
- Fire Extinguisher
- Better smoldering smoke particle
- Oil Slick flammable traps
- Lightning Strikes (primarily in the burnt forest, however occasionally elsewhere)
- FireNado’s (in burnt forest)
- Fire truck (would require additional mod dependencies)
- Flamethrower bandit
This mod requires both Server and Client install and EAC to be Off. Don’t come crying to Guppycur when you can’t follow these simple instructions.
Instructions for Use
- Get and maintain the latest version of sCore
- Get and maintain the last version of Guppycur’s Fire Mod
- Unzip into the appropriate mod folder for the version of the game you are playing on
- Start the game with EAC Off
- Go burn stuff down =)\
Although he has included recipes and loot, it would be a really good idea to go through those and tailor those to your needs.
- (new) Added a water bucket object for Not Medieval Mod. There aren’t any loot tables using it so you’ll have to pull it from creative, make your own recipes, etc.
- Quick hotfix for lightning NRE, need some time to make it more accurate.
- Fix napalm recipe window NRE
- Updated lightning to use particle made by Sorcery Mod creator, Devrix, for this mod.
- Fixed NRE on FireNado.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Guppycur, SphereII