This mod adds 14 new zombies to the game, each one with a different skill and all but one with a dedicated spawn. Snukfin will also show one wip zombie he’s working on now. Most of the new creatures have large HP and give a lot of XP on each kill. A few have a fixed 100% prob of dropping Boss Loot, so feel free to modify the files to your liking.
Adds a craftable “Research Camera” and “Photographic film”. Each picture of a new zombie gives you 1% extra damage to that kind. A successful picture is indicated by an audible “click” different from the regular shoot sound. The max extra damage is 25%. There is a fanfare when you complete a zombie research.
Recently Snukfin became friends with the admin of the server where he play, so all the mods he has created have been exclusive to their server. Now he decided to share with the community, so what he will post from now on is actually the work of many months and have been tested by several people.
Note for modders: Take a look at the xmls, he has been exploiting many underused functions that don’t require code and may circumvent the necessity of using custom resources.
- Added a craftable research station to see info on the zombies and check your progress. (new)
- Tweaked a bit the code of the zombies, should be less resource intensive. (new)
- Lowered spawn rates, added Research Camera as a separate addon.
- Went back in time to add the Scorcher. The Siren is alive in the forest.
- Tweaked hitboxes on the Geist and the Scarecrow.
- Tried to fix the mantis problem. Also, added version with no bloodmoon changes for those who were getting NREs.
- Added the Archon.
- Edited the entitygroups.xml so it don’t overwrites the feral horde spawns. Now it should work with other mods that add new zombies to the bloodmoon horde.
- Now the Juggernaut Quest will direct you to a POI instead of a random point (Their map has too many lakes)
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Special Thanks: Robeloto