If you remember, that jail doors once worked. The doors were working was the last time in Alpha 16 version. So Claymore ported the original recipe over to 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 version. Same recipe, same harvest loot, same everything.
One exception: To make them 100% work again, Claymore had to remove the multiblockdim. But doesn’t really matter, since it simply works great. And he currently added powered jail doors too. Simply add 2 electrical components and craft the powered variants. If you have unlocked it like all powered doors need to.
Compatible with Alpha 18 game version.
- 1.0.1: Collision: Bullets don’t collide anymore with the jaildoor.
- 1.0.2: Added: Powered Jaildoors. Gated like other powered doors.
- 1.0.3: Added: Secondary recipe for Powered Jaildoors: If you already have normal jaildoors crafted, simply add 2 electrical components to it in the workbench.
- 1.0.4: XPATH correction: Somehow worked, but missed an important thing.
- 1.1.0: Major bugfix: Powered ones could be crafted without unlocking them via perks or recipe.
- 1.2.0: Major bugfix: Unlocking via schematic didn’t work properly.
- 1.2.1: Update for post 18.3 versions: Localizationfix
- 1.3.0: Missed the repair material. Fixed. (New)
The forum topic of the mod is here.