This is Poly’s first mod which she began developing in A19.
The original idea was to create a super simple mod in order to learn about modding, with the very first version being a new item consumable which gave the player a temporary buff, but as she began learning about Unity and XML she kept adding more and more until eventually she is at the point where she want to share it with the community.
The mod adds potions to the game, which when consumed give the player a temporary buff.
Potions, Elixirs and Brews are separated into four categories: Tier 1, 2, 3 and Special.
Tier 1, 2 and 3 recipes can be found or unlocked via the the skill tree.
Special recipes can only be unlocked via finding a recipe in the world.
In order to craft the potions you need to put points into Intelligence >The Alchemist, or find the relevant schematics/recipes.
All potions, brews and elixirs are crafted at the Alchemy Station.
Searching “_AM” in the Creative Menu brings up all new items added by the mod.
Potion Bottle Model
Rare Secret Stash Schematics
Captured Zombies are discoverable with level 1 Animal Tracker
NEW WORLD REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK ON CURRENT SAVE!
- Elixir of Life Wellness Model: Consuming an Elixir of Life potion will increase your maximum health by 5, to a maximum of 1000.
- NEW TIER 1 POTION: POTION OF SATIATION – Digestion and stamina regen 50%
- NEW TIER 2 POTION: POTION OF RECUPERATION – Regain 3 Health/Stamina points every 5 seconds for 2 minutes (72 points total)
- NEW TIER 3 POTION: STRONGMAN’S BREW – Max Health +50, gain 1 HP every 2s (max 50 HP), debuff – lose 1 HP every 20s for 10m. Max Health +50 for 20m, +3 strength
- NEW SPECIAL POTION: ELIXIR OF GREATNESS – Temporarily enhance all skills by 3.
- The following 3 updates are experimental…
- NEW POTION TYPE: POTION BOMB – A throwable potion variant, which gives an AOE buff on impact to players within a specific block radius.
- NEW POTION BOMB: Lesser Potion of Healing – Heal all players within a 7 block radius on impact, 2 HP/s for 30 seconds.
- NEW POTION BOMB: Greater Potion of Healing – Heal all players within a 7 block radius on impact, 4 HP/s for 60 seconds.
- NEW RESOURCE: Cop Spit – obtained from harvesting the corpse of a dead zombie cop/feral zombie cop.
- NEW APPAREL ITEM: Cloak of Invisibility (Legendary item) – walk amongst the undead when equipped.
- 25% sell value added to racks of Special potions – Selling a rack of a special potion will give the player 25% more dukes than selling the same amount individually.
- Special potion racks now unlocked at 5/5 The Alchemist.
- Potion item colours changed for an instant indicator of loot tier: Tier 1: Red bottles, Tier 2: yellow, Tier 3: Green, Special: Blue.
- NEW ARMOUR MOD: Zirconium Steel Plating. When equipped to a piece of armour gives the player a +30 boost to maximum health.
- NEW ITEM: Zircon Plate. (Used in crafting the Zirconium Steel Plating Mod).
- Changed Vulture Feather conversion rate from 1:1 to 4:1 (Feather:Vulture Feather).
- Extended the ‘AlchemistMaxDoubleHarvest’ perk (Activated when completed 5/5 The Alchemist) to ores: Aluminium, Manganese, Chromium, Copper, Zinc, Titanium, Nickel, Zircon, Magnesium, Tin.
- MINOR EDITS TO LOCALIZATION FILE.
- Prospector’s Forge now unlockable via The Alchemist perk and schematic – previously stated as Advanced Engineering perk and schematic.
- Elixir of Energy + Potion of Titans rack recipe ingredients – previously required Miner’s Brew to craft.
- Zircon Sand, Gold Dust + Silver Dust sell prices reduced 10 times.
- NEW SPECIAL POTION: Elixir of the Living Dead: temporary invisibility
- NEW TIER 3 POTION: Potion of Titans: increase max health by 50 for 5 mins
- NEW TIER 3 POTION: Elixir of Energy: increase max stamina by 50 for 5 mins
- Multivitamins effect reduced from 12 mins to 3 mins
- Special Potions can now only be crafted once a recipe is found, they can no longer be unlocked via the Alchemy Perk
- Special Potions can be sold individually to traders as well as in bundles (potion racks)
- Lowered the probability of finding Elixir of Charisma in vending machines from 100% to 25%
- Recipe for Huntman’s Brew altered slightly to better reflect low Stag spawns
- Tweaked loot table to allow potions and potion recipes to drop in yellow, blue and red loot bags according to value
- All Special Potions now appear with gold text to distinguish them as valuable
- Changed potion stack size from 1 to 6
- Changed potion rack stack size from 5 to 125
- Added AlchemistMaxDoubleHarvest tag – when a player maxes out the Alchemist perk they will get double harvest of animal by-product items: Vulture Feathers, Stag Antlers, Snake Venom, Lion Teeth
- Fixed a problem in recipes.xml, where Potion Racks were still requiring 12 potions to craft (changed to 6)
- Changed Potion Rack ItemTypeIcon to bundle
Fixed a problem with Dumpster causing errors
v1.3 – Metallurgy and Zombie Trap Update
- 10 new ores added: Aluminium, Manganese, Chromium, Copper, Zinc, Titanium, Nickel, Zircon, Magnesium, Tin – each new ore has at least 1 use
- Steel Bullion, Stainless Steel, Zirconium Steel added
- Blocks made from Forged Steel can now be upgraded to Stainless Steel (15k HP)
- Blocks made from Stainless Steel can be upgraded to Zirconium Steel (20k HP)
- Silver Dust added – same as Gold Dust, but for basic potions
- Multivitamins added – made from Zinc and Magnesium, taken as a tablet, gives player temporary health and stamina buff
- Bear Bait added – craftable bait made from Bear Flesh and Psilocybin Extract
- Psilocybin Extract added – derived from Mushrooms, used in bait, or ingested by the player
- Medical Syringe variant added – take blood from captured zombies. Zombie must be targeted by player, ie by punching it
- Copper Cup added – used to craft Miner’s Brew and Huntsman’s Brew
Prospector’s Forge – a new type of Forge with 11 smeltable ore slots
- Zombie trap added – Allows players to capture zombies using bait, with the intention of taking blood from them (for use in potion making)
- 3 captured zombie variants added with varying levels of health (more health = more blood)
- Minor description changes
- Minor recipe ingredient edits to scale difficulty
- Restructured the potion values, in line with a 4-tier system
- Decreased potion rack sizes from 12 to 6
- Made dumpsters craftable with Alchemy perks, unlocked alongside the Zombie Trap Schematic
- Removed ragdoll effect from Elixir of Life – this was a bug whereby you could retain the potion while consuming and jumping simultaneously
- Removed Mineral Rock
- Decreased the amount of vulture feathers obtained through harvesting from 30 to 4 (12 from Radiated Vultures)
- Added chance to get Wolf Fangs from Dire Wolf as well as regular wolf
- Made Chalice smeltable in the Forge as Brass
- Lowered the probability to mine Unknown Gem
- Edited progression.xml for mod compatibility
- Fixed bug with Huntsman’s Brew whereby crouch speed didn’t change
- Fixed bug with Syringe recipe at forge
- 10 new consumable variants
- 1 new equipable tool: Rock Hammer
- 1 new workstation: Alchemy Station
- 2 new rare ores/minerals found through mining: Uranium, Unknown Gem
- 8 new harvestable resources: Rabbit Flesh, Bear Flesh, Infected Flesh, Venom, Vulture Feather, Wolf Fang, Lion Tooth, Stag Antlers
- 8 new misc items: Chalice, Mineralizer, Syringe, Antidote, Infected Blood, Gold Dust, Empty Bottle, Bottle Rack
THEIR 7 DAYS SERVER: ☣︎ BadZombie ☣︎ [EU][PvE] Alchemy Mod | 2 Hr Days
The forum topic of the mod is here.