There are already rather many UI mods to 7 Days to Die and this is Tritox’s contribution. The mod isn’t entirely new, he just (finally) came up a name for it. The old version(Tuning the A13 UI) for this mod won’t be updated anymore.
The main idea of Origin is to keep the UI’s look as close as possible to the original 7DTD UI (hence the mod name) while spicing up the UI with some quality of life changes. Though Tritox do keep the right to slightly deviate from this guideline if it’s best for the overall look of the mod.
- Top left: Re-positioned day and time coupled with the world temperature and elevation indicators.
- Top center: Added indicator to compass to show which way the player is facing.
- Top right: Added text outlines to active quest tracker.
- Bottom left: Added bars for water, food and feels like -temperature above the current stamina and health Bars.
- Bottom center: Added player level indicator left from the XP bar and numbers for toolbelt slots.
Before installing this mod, it’s always a good idea to back up the existing files!
This mod consists of three main files which come in an XPath-compatible mod. Simply extract the contents of the rar-archive to [Steam location]\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods. Overwrite prompt should only occur if you are updating the mod.
Additional Credits: Sirillion, Red Eagle LXIX, YseGuy